Chapter ~ 8 Game Time

" I leave for about 30 minutes, not even that long, and I come home to see this. I mean I knew he loved you Jasmine don't get me wrong, but I never expected things to escalate this quickly." 60 persent of my face is still pretty shocked because I had no idea the situation of these two. Jasmine had a huge blush on her face. We both sat on the couch as she explained to me what happened. 
" he got on top of me after we got into a pillow fight, and then he told me I was cute." 
"what? Was he was being playful with you?"
" if that's what you wanna call it, sure."
This really was an adding up to me. I mean Kyo's not really the type to be so drastic. Not to mention the smirking. Kyo is acting so weird. 
" well I'm going to head home it's  been quite a day if you know what I mean. And I have to see him again tomorrow it's going to be so weird."
" look I'll talk to him okay?"
"okay." she give me a slight smile that I walked her out to her car and she heads back to her house.
In the meantime I have to go to Kyo's room to prepare for battle. I don't even bother knocking on the door. I just open the door and see him sitting on his bed staring at the floor.
" get the hell out of my room you fool!"
" coming from a guy who usually never smiles never has any fun, I come home to see him on top of my best friend. Let's just say I'm disowning you from being my brother."
"What the f**k do you know!? It wasn't like that at all!"
" oh really you just like to mount women and tell them they're cute?! You're going to get busted for sexual harassment!" 
" I am done talking to you about that's! how could you possibly understand?!"
" because I'm a girl!" we all think this way!"
He didn't say anything this time so I got the impression that he was just going to say silent until I finally left. Believe me I'm pretty stubborn. 
So I had to say something to get him to talk.
" so I think you should let Die take me out on a date to apologize."
" how about hell no. You've already messed things up enough."
 I've messed things up! I don't see myself sleeping with your best friend!" 
" first of all that didn't even happen! Second of all its only a matter of time before that happens to you!"
"Oh come on Kyo I'm not that stupid!"
" I'm not so sure!"
" well if that's what you wanted to maybe I will just leave!"
" fine by me!"
And with that I storm out of his house. I don't even bother grabbing anything. I quickly pulled out my cell phone and called Die. 
" what is it Reimi? Everything alright?"
" can you come pick me up?"
" sure but what's going on?"
" I'll explain it when you get here."
So I hung up the phone and sat on the curb waiting for him to arrive. Why does he have to be so stubborn? Sometimes I wish she wasn't my brother, life would be a lot easier on both of us...

[Jasmine POV]

It has been 2 days since I last heard from Reimi. This is really odd because we usually text each other at least once a today and once a day being at absolute minimum. Its not like her to just up and stop something, so when I arrived at kyo's apartment to continue our work on the jewelry, I noticed a mess in his apartment was from its usual look. I sat down on the couch and saw him as he slowly slumped down the stairs. He looks pretty horrible  himself. His hair was unkept and clothes looked unusually sloppy. He flopped down next to me and I ask of course, 
"Where's Reimi? "
"How the fuck should I know?"
"S-sorry" 
He's in a bad mood and I  haven't even done anything yet. 
It was literally at least a whole minute before he spoke again. When he did that was really quiet and not his usual mean tone. It was soft and sincere.
" To be honest, I have no idea where she is. She left two days ago, I assume she's out with died but it doesn't matter what I say she won't come back. I really screwed up this time. It's just... She's all I have left. And you... You are the only one..."
"We have to find her."
"She's not gonna want to see me."
" too bad, your her brother. You want he back don't you? I know this is going to be hard for you but... You have to apologize."
He doesn't speak. I'm pretty sure he just actually swallowed his pride. 
"Alright." he says quietly. 
I'm actually shocked that he gave in so easily, I figured to be somewhat of a fight to get him to see her but he must really care about her.
"Thanks jasmine. You have no idea how much this means to me."
He leaned his head on my shoulder and I about drop dead. He's so defenseless without her he's a completely different person, or rather maybe this is who he really is. I can only assume that his hair in the condition of his house as a result of her being gone but also his inability to do anything without worrying about his little sister. I smoothed his hair down and gently caressed his head. He was just too irresistible . There was something about his weakness that really draws me to him.
" we will get her back, there's no way she would leave you forever. She's just upset but so are you. This is all going to work out." 
It was about another minute before he lifted his head up and snaped out of his trance. He set up straight and closes eyes and cleared his throat. It was at that moment he went back to his tough guy appearance. He went back upstairs and shortly came back looking presentable.
" Well, are you coming or not frills?"
I frowned at his remark and then answered with,
" not if you keep calling me that." and so I followed him outside to his car off we went, heading to Die's to hopefuly find Reimi