Chapter ~ 16 Sincere

I pulled the covers on my bed up to my nose as I laid there watching a movie while Rei was gone. Honestly I was slowly getting better over the fact he did not want to see me any longer. 
The sound my cell phone ringing interrupted the movie and caused me to groan in annoyance. Reaching over to the night stand beside my bed, I picked up my phone and looked at the caller  ID. A small frown came to my face when I saw it was a number I did not know. "Hello. This is Jasmine." I said answering. "Thank god you picked up! It's Reimi. My phone died so I am using Die's" Reimi's voice said on the other line.
"Rei is everything okay?" I asked noticing the panic in her voice.
"No. Jasmine, Kyo is having a break down. A bad one. No one is able to calm him down. You need to get over here"
"what kind of break down?"
"One where his band mates and I are scared he is going to hurt himself"
"I wish I could come over but you know I can't"
"Jasmine Kyo needs you! Please....come" I sighed and not my lip as I thought.
"Fine I will come" I finally said.
"Thank you! I will send Toshiya to come get you." Reimi said.
"Alright." I replied before I said good buy and hung up. Throwing my covers off of me and getting out of bed, I walked over to my closet and pulled out something to wear. Quickly changing, I then walked into the bathroom and did my hair and make up. Overall it took me thirty minutes to get ready and when I was done, the door bell rang. Putting on my last shoe I walked out to the living room.
"Coming!" I said as I walked to the door. As I opened the door, there stood a tall man with black hair and not to mention a cute man at that. "Are you Jasmine?" He asked me. "
Yes I am" I replied. The man gave me a small smile
"I'm Toshiya. Reimi sent me to get you. You ready"
" nice to meet you Toshiya and yeah I am ready. I grabbed my purse and walked out of my apartment, shutting the door behind me. Following Toshiya over to his car, I got into the passenger side as he got into the drivers. 
It was about a thirty minute drive without traffic and the ride was pleasant. Toshiya was a nice and funny guy. If I did not have feelings for Kyo I would totally go for Toshiya. 
Pulling up to a apartment complex, I got out of the car and followed Toshiya. As we reached the door, it was suddenly thrown open and I was attacked by a body. "Gah!" I screamed out before realizing it was Reimi. "Thank you. Thank you!" Reimi said hugging me tightly. "Don't mention it" I said hugging her back. Reimi took a step back and grabbed my hand, leading me inside. I gave a wave to Die as I was dragged past him and two other men. "He is in the guest room and will not come out. He will not even let anyone in but me." Reimi told me with a sad look as we stopped in front of a door. I placed a hand on my friends shoulder and smiled. "I will try to get him to calm down and back to his dark hard ass self" Reimi smiled and nodded. Taking a deep breath I slowly opened the bedroom door and walked in. The room was thrashed. Furniture was thrown all over, a couple lamps were broken and sitting on a unmoved bed was Kyo looking right at me. His face held a look of shock, unsure ness, and sadness. Slowly I walked more into the room, stopping a few feet away from where he was sitting. At a closer view I saw his face was stained with tears and there were a 
few bleeding scratches on his body. Suddenly Kyo stood up and rushed over to me and wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I stood there shocked as he nuzzled his face in my hair.
"Kyo, what happened?" I asked him in a whisper. Kyo let me go and lifted his head to look at my face. He said nothing as he cupped my face in his hands.
"Why did you come here after what I did to you?" He asked. I sighed and smiled slightly. "Because even if you did hurt me, I will still help out those I care about" Kyo frowned "I am sorry...." I blinked in shocked and just looked at him.
"I am sorry I hurt you. I am sorry I told you I don't want to see you anymore with out a reason." He apologized with regret coating his voice. Kyo moved his hand away from my face and placed them on my waist as he rested his four head against mine.
"Truth is that I really do want to see you" I smiled and pulled my head back a bit.
"Never thought I would ever hear you apologize" I told him. "Don't push it frills" Kyo replied with his normal unemotional voice. I sighed and looked at the scratches he had on his chest and arms. "Let's bandage you up" I said, placing a hand on his forearm. Kyo only grunted and followed me to the bathroom. I had him sit on sink as I fixed him up. Nothing was said, but Kyo had his normal cold gaze as he watched me clean and bandage some of the scratches. "And finished. I think I should leave now" I said as I put away everything I got out.
"No." Kyo growled as he got off the counter. I looked at him confused.
"No what?" "No you are not leaving" And with that said, Kyo grabbed my left arm and pulled me over to him. A squeak left my lips as I looked him with wide eyes. Kyo scanned over my face before he slowly leaned in and placed his lips upon my own. My heart pace quickened and I felt my face heat up as I kissed him back. I pulled my arm out of his grasp and wrapped both my arms around his neck as his hands went to my waist. Much to my disappointment Kyo pulled away. I took a deep breath and dropped my arms away from his neck.
"Frills, Please don't go tonight. Please stay with me." He asked.
"Alright but first let's go show everyone that you are calm. Plus you owe your sister a apology for scaring her" I stated. Kyo nodded and grabbed my hand as he led me out of the room and into the living room where the others were. Reimi looked at her brother with a wide smile before she noticed our hands and looked at us confused. I tried to pull my hand away from Kyo's but he only tightened his grip making it clear he did not want to part. I shyly bit my lip as I looked at everyone as the whole room became silent. I knew there would be questions but honestly I did not care. I was just shocked to see how Kyo acted towards me and how.....clingy he was kinda being. Could he really need me in more ways then Reimi or I thought?