Chapter~4 Just By Chance

"Jazz! We've been gone 3 hours past when I said I was gonna be back! I'm surprised he hasn't called or anything... He's planing how he's gonna kill me and then cut me up in to little pieces and eat me!" 
"Ok Reimi that's a little much. If your brother eats people, he's need professional help."
"Jazz... Have you ever seen my brother mad?" 
"No." 
"It's scary... Like people want to die scary."
"He can't be that bad!" 
"We're taking about a person who need smiles, imagine when he's mad." 
She stops for a minute and then says, 
"If it's that big of a deal I'll tell him it's my fault."
"Jazz I don't want him I be mad at you, but I don't know if he can."
"What?" 
"Oh nothing let's head before I get in even more trouble." 
Jazz drives me back to my brothers and slowly walks in with me. I open the door and the first thing I hear out if his mouth is, 
"It really irritates me that you can listen, Reimi." 
I was about to speak before jazz cut me off." 
"I'm sorry Kyo it's my fault she's late." 
He doesn't come down out of his room I just hear him say, 
"Try not to let it happen again, I worry about that little fool." I frown at his remark and Jazz looks back to me. 
"Ill talk with you tomorrow ok?" I say.
"Sounds good to me." 
I come in closer and say quietly so he can't hear,
"We will have things to discus." I say with a smile." 
"Okay"  Jazz says happily.
We wave to each other then I slowly wonder up the stairs. 
"Reimi." He says.
I stop in the hallway and then he adds, 
"Come here." He's never invited me in his room before. I slowly open the cracked door and see his dark room. The windows were all covered and it's was kinda messy. Clothes everything and crumpled paper, there were many random dark drawings on the walls too. If I didn't know my brother I'd say he was doing satanic rituals in his room. 
"Yes?" I say. 
"Your friend, she's pretty." 
I about dropped dead. When Kyo stopped smiling, he stopped caring too. He'd only comment on women of they were really distasteful or something he absolutely hated. Hearing him say that...
"W-what?" 
"Don't get the wrong idea." 
"O-okay?" 
He sits up from his laying position on the bed and motions to sit by him. So I so and he looks at me with his same usual cold eyes. I haven't been this close to him physically since we were small kids. 
"Tell me about her." I've learned that Tooru's  words aren't what hey used to be. He kinda just says whatever he wants without giving a second thought. If he wants to know soemthing, you'll know. If he doesn't like something, he will be sure to tell you.
"Well, she's really nice and sweet. She's a fun person to be with. She really funny too." 
He doesn't speak and it makes me wonder if I should leave or not. 
"Do you like her or something?" 
Oh god... I just said that outloud, he's gonna snap and kill me...
I flinch when I hear him breath I to speak. 
"That not your concern! I asked you a question and now I have my answer. That's it, now leave!" 
So I did. I left his room. I wasn't upset that he yelled at me though. I know he's going though a hard time and that I'm not really helping, he's not mean to me, I just think he's forgot how to control his wild emotions. But It does make be happy because his reaction also told me how embarrassed he was when I said that. Meaning I'm right.
That's next morning I got on the phone with Jazz after making sure that Tooru was still sleeping.
"So I have two things to talk with you about."
"Yes?" 
"I'll say the more exciting part for later." 
"Ok." 
"So what I meant to tell you before we ran out of time yesterday is, remember when I said there's another reason my brother won't allow me to do anything with his band?"
"Yeah?" 
"Well it's because the one time I met his band, one of his guitarists started I flit with me and he found out about it. He obiously didn't like that so I can't see them anymore."
"Really? That's protective big brother for you." 
"But the truth is I really like him, I just hasn't been able to talk to him again because of Tooru." 
"That's not good."
"He's too controlling." 
"What's his name anyway?" 
"His name his Die." 
"Die?" 
"Well that's his stage name.  His real name is Andou Daisuke." 
"Oh I see." 
"So now for the second part of my news." 
"And that is?" 
"I'm certain Tooru likes you," 
"W-what?" 
"You can't tell him I told you this, but he said that you were pretty and asked me about you. I haven't see him act this way in years."
"W-well." 
"Jeez, my brother is such a dork!" I say giggling though the phone. This is going to be an interesting turn of events...