Chapter~2 New Friends

Opposites attract: 

{Reimi POV}

And so after meeting my new friend I went on my way back to my brothers. It kinda irritated me that he had to "babysit me." I also hate it when he keeps me too far away from his band too. It's like he doesn't want me to know anything about him. Sometimes I think he just deals with me. Then there are other times where I think he does care. 
"I'm back!" I say unlocking the door. 
"Your later then we planed." I hear his deep voice. 
"Sorry, I met someone." 
"Oh? A boy?" 
"No, a girl. We seemed to get along rather well." 
"Really?" 
"Yeah..."
"Well, I'll be home tomorrow."
"Your not going to the studio?" 
"No." 
"Ok..." He didn't say a word after that. I didn't even see his face the whole time. He shuts himself in his room a lot. Sometimes I think that's when he writes songs, other times I think he just sits there... Thinking. 
So I went up to my room and sketched out outfits for the rest of the night. That was until I went out to shit off the hallway light. Tooru's light was still on. I slowly went back into the guest room and went to sleep. Does he ever sleep? Sometimes I see him sleeping in the morning. But if he's sleeping, it's really rare. He's always been that way...

The next morning. The house was quiet. Maybe he decided to go the the studio anyway. It's not like he'd let me know though. 
I peaked my head though the crack in his room and didn't see anything. Nothing on his bed or on the ground. He must have left. 
I must have walked around the apartment for a solid 10 minutes because sitting would have been more entertaining. That when the first noise all morning finally got my ears. My phone was going off in the guest bedroom. 
"Hello?" 
"Reimi? It's Jasmine."
"Just the person I wanted to talk to." I say. 
We talk for awhile then I had to make a suggestion.
"Hey you wanna come over for a little while?"
"Sure!" She says though the phone. I was really lonely and got bored easily. I didn't think Tooru would mind if he didn't know she was here. Not like I'm gonna tell her my brother is a famous rocker. At least not yet. I told her where I live and she arrived soon after. 
"I'm so happy you came!" I say greeting her."
"Thanks for inviting me. Is this your place?" 
"No this is my brothers, but he's out right now." 
"Oh I see." 
We sat right downs and went back to talking and giggling. Well we were until I heard something. I stopped talking and Jasmine was still giggling. That's when I saw my brothers cold tired eyes looking down at me from the staircase. I thought he left... He must have been somewhere where I couldn't see him. Jasmine must have noticed him too because she stopped laughing. 
"Now your inviting people over?" 
"I thought you weren't here." 
"I said I was gonna be home didn't I?" 
He's gonna kill me...