I quickly walk off not letting him say anything back, and go look for Yerim.

I head down to the dance practice room where I predict she would be.

I slowly open the door and see her editing herself on her laptop.

"Noona!" I say enthusiastically.

She looks up and smiles at me.

"Hey Hyung, what's up?"

"Sung-eun noona said for all the vocalists to meet in the trainee practice room downstairs."

"The small room?"

"Yeah."

Her eyebrows furrow in confusion. "Why?"

"I have no idea, she said something about 'noise echo' she said she would explain when we get there. And she said you can leave your stuff here it won't take too long."

Yerim puts everything in her bag and tosses it aside, proceeding to follow me out the door.

We go seperate ways and she gets confused, "Where are you going?" She asks.

"I need to get the rest of the members." I reassure her.

"Oh okay."

We walk our seperate paths and as soon as she turns out of my sight, I run and take a seperate path downstairs so I could beat her there.

3rd Person POV

All the members besides Jin and Yerim, are inside the dance room, next to the training room, watching through the glass to see when Yerim goes in so they can lock it from the outside.

After a few minutes and Namjoon being on lookout, he finally spots her and whisper yells in the room.

"She went in! She went in!"

Everybody instantly gets ready and Namjoon holds the key in his hand.

Everyone steps out one by one, and waits for Namjoon to do his duty.

Namjoon opens the door to the training room where he sees Yerim and Jin both sitting across from each other in the 6 person table in the small room.

They look up at him, confused at his presence.

"Hi Namjoon."

"Hey Namjoon."

"Hello." He says back to both of them.

"This is a test for you both to get along. We will not let you out until you make up and resolve your argument."

They both stare at him in confusion and watch  him walk out the door, closing it.

They suddenly hear a

'click'

and see the lock on the door turn.

Yerim's eyes go wide and she runs to the door trying to open it and having no luck.

"We won't let you out until you finish what you guys started." She hears a muffled Jungkook yell from outside the door.