𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒕.

For the next couple of days I got the silent treatment. Tae has this god forsaken notion that me and Quan are "fucking" just because I didn't feel like giving him head the other night. If I'm exhausted, I'm exhausted. One night without was not going to kill this man. But, to him, it was obviously the end of the world and the end of his trust in me. All I could do was shake my head as he would wander so nonchalantly about in the semi spacious apartment not even sparing a passing glance. It couldn't have been that deep, all this over some head yo'? Seriously? This nigga is truly insane.
   I looked up at him, hoping he would grant me the honor of returning the favor.
"What you want, Myles?" He said in a low tone.
"Some conversation, you ain't spoke to me in 2 days bro."
"Find Quan, y'all can have loads of conversation. Bro."
I rolled my eyes. Childish ass negro. Fuck it, you wanna play that game, I'll be second player.
"I think I just might." I said, getting up and walking towards the door.
"Don't you walk out that—" Was all Tae could get out. I was already out the door and the down the steps. He don't want my attention, I'll find somebody who does.

***********************************************

2275 Blanche Court. My safe haven. I walked in through the screen door and walked into the kitchen to see who was home.
"Mama!" I called out loud.
"Im in my bedroom, Myles."
I took a Miller high life from the fridge and made my way to my mother's bedroom.
"What's crackin' pretty lady?" I asked taking a seat on her bed.
"Nothin' much baby, what brings you by?"
"Richard gettin' on my nerves. Plus I haven't seen my big baby in a minute." I said smiling at her.
She blushed under my gaze.
"Not gettin' on your nerves." She laughed to herself.
"He is, mama."
I felt my phone start to vibrate in my pocket.
"And speak of the damn devil." I said pulling my phone out of my pocket, already knowing who it was that was calling.
Now he wants to talk to me.
"What do you want, Richard?" I asked not even sparing a proper greeting.
"Where the fuck you at?" He spatted on the other end.
"Where you told me to go." I replied, nonchalantly.
"So if I told you go to hell you'd go huh?"
"Welp, if that's where you want me to go I'll stop there on the way after I'm finished here." I said looking at my mama.
"Don't fucking play with me, Myles."
"Boy boo, you didn't even want to talk to me 2 hours ago, what happened to that energy?"
A minute went by with no response.
"Like I thought, bye see ya' later!" I said as I ended the call.
"Anyways, where was we at mama?"
She chuckled and said, "Well you were talkin' about him."
"Ugh, I was. But enough about him, you doin' alright mama?"
"I'm doing good baby, you know yo' mama don't be doing too much these days, just work and home. All y'all children grown now, my job is over." She giggled again.
I nudged her softly.
"Lady, your job is never over. And I'm the baby too? Ima need all your attention forever." I laughed too.
"Boy you silly."
My phone started to ring again.
"What, Richard?"
But what I heard wasn't Richard, it was just random sounds and movements.
"Hello?" I yelled into the phone, still the noise continued.
It sounded like a bed was squeaking.
"Richard."
Still no response, the sound of the squeaking seemed to get louder.
"Mmmm, Tae." Was what I heard through the receiver as I was about to hang up.
"What the hell?" I said out loud as I looked at the phone. The phone call ended.
What the fuck is going on?
I tried to call back about 3 times and all 3 times I received no answer.
"I'ma see you later, pretty lady." I said getting up off her comfortable bed.
"You gone already baby?" She said getting up to walk me to my car.
"Yeah, let me get on back before he starts to worry too much."
Whole time I was the one worrying, worrying what the fuck I'm gonna walk into when I get home, 'cause somethin' just didnt seem right.
I got in my car and started the engine.
I waved at my mama as I sped down the road.
I called one more time. Still no answer. I have a feeling this is not gonna end good...