I.

I woke up to the sound of a car door slam. I walked over to the window and peeled it back, not caring if anybody saw me. There his ass stood. Now the nigga wanna come back. I rolled my eyes at the sound of the key turning the front door open. It was quiet for a minute, until I heard the footsteps proceeding up the stairs. Another eye roll.
"Wassup bae?" He says as he finally comes in the room.
"Nothin." I replied.
"What's wrong with you?"
"Where the fuck you been at the past 5 days?"
"Runnin' around."
"Yeah, obviously nigga. Yo' hands must be broke from all that hard work huh?"
He said nothing and threw a huge wad of cash at me.
"Count that."
I slipped the rubber band off the wad and started to count the 100s.
"200... 400... 800... 1200...2000...2500...3000."
A smirk ran cross his face.
"You still could've called me boy." I said completely disregarding that annoying yet sexy smirk on his face.
That nigga been gone for 5 days, focus on that Myles.
"But you knew I was coming back."
"Doesn't matter. You still need to be able to check in with home."
"Aite Babymomma."
He knew he could get his way when he called me that, but uh uh not this time.
He turned around and faced the mirror on his dresser, as he took his shirt off.
I rolled my eyes as I was trying my hardest not to take a glance at the rippling curves and creases in his back. He took off his shorts and revealed the long banana smothered in his boxer briefs. As his pants dropped to floor, he slipped in bed beside me.
He started to move closer to me.
"Uh uh, what you doin'?" I asked.
"What I want." He replied as he kissed my neck. A spot that sometimes took over my self control skills.
I managed to escape his seduction.
"I don't fuck with you like that right now, Tae."
"I know, you will after this." He said as he pulled his dick out from his boxers.
I never seen anything like it. It was like a snake, no girth at all, more so long as hell but "big" wouldn't be a term I'd use to describe his member. Nonetheless, when I wanted it, it was good.
"And what you plan on doin' with that?" I looked at him with a puzzled expression.
He started nibbling on my neck and after all that shit I just talked, I slowly but surely started to give in.
Weak willed. Fuck it.
With a quick swift notion, I was on my back with my legs wrapped around his waist. In the midst of wondering how we ended up in this position, Tae bent down and kissed me.
His kiss was heartfelt, passionate, even though I hardly ever felt it.
With the hawk of some spit and two fingers later, I was taking all of Tae's 9 inches still wondering why. I'm givin' my body to a man that can never stay at home with me. Like the love ain't beneficial but the sex is.
"I'm bouta nut bae!" He says as he starts to pump harder into me.
"FUUUUUUUUUCKKKK!" He shouted out loud as he expanded his manly seed inside of me.
After he managed to get every drop of himself inside, he pulled out and collapsed beside me.
In a matter of minutes he was snoring.
My day was good... thanks for asking.