13| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

Start from the beginning

Stan: Watcha two got there?

Mabel: Oh, it's just my personal box of mysterious secrets. Nothing worth wondering about.

"Same. I mean it IS the reason why we're here."

Mabel giggled and the two shoved their items down into the hole.

Mabel: Goodbye forever!

Dipper: Grunkle Stan, do I really have to be the one to point out that a bottomless pit is, by definition, impossible?

Stan was still trying to get rid off the cards by shaking some from the inside of his fez.

Stan: Says you.

"Oh, wow. So encountering gnomes, a robot monster, haunted wax figures, ghosts, multi headed bears, time traveling and a creepy scarecrow you don't have a problem. And yet, you doubt the possibility of a bottomless pit?"

Dipper opened his mouth to retaliate, but shut up as his cousin does have a fair point.

Mabel: Well, I guess we'll never know.

Just then, a strong wind started to blow, almost knocking them off their feet. They look up to see dark clouds were starting to form, signifying an upcoming storm.

Soos: Aah! It's some sort of invisible pushing force!

"That's called wind, Soos."

Dipper: Quick! Everyone back to the shack!

Dipper, Mabel, (y/n) and Soos hurriedly ran back to the golf cart.

(Y/n) turn around to find Stan was still at the edge of the pit, still getting rid off the suggestion cards.

"Stan! Come on we gotta go!"

Stan: I'm not done getting rid of these yet!

"Just throw them at the fire place when we get back inside the Shack!"

But Stan stubbornly ignored him. Instead, he reached into his pockets and trying to throw more suggestion cards in the pit. However, the increase intensity of the wind was blowing them directly to his face instead.

Mabel: Grunkle Stan! No!

The four rushed back to Stan, trying to pull him away as he was determined to throw all of them into the pit.

Stan: Almost... Almost... Almost!

Suddenly, Stan lost his balance and fell into the pit, and Soos, (y/n) and the twins followed as they were hanging onto him.

The five plunged into the giant pit, their screams echoed all around.

ᴵⁿᵗʳᵒ: ᴳʳᵃᵛᶦᵗʸ ᶠᵃˡˡˢ

0:00 |──────── 0:40

|◁ II ▷|

∞ ↺

The five of them continued to scream as they fall deeper and deeper into the pit. That is, until it felt like they were falling wayy too long. The family of five stopped screaming, now looking around their new dark surroundings.

"Sooo... are we, like, done here? Or... "

Soos: Anyone want to scream some more?