16

Minho bit his finger nails as he looked at the floor. He hadn't talked to Jisung in a week or two and he was worried.

Chan sighed and pulled his hand away from his mouth. Minho looked at him. "You look like shit." Chan said. Minho snickered. "Thanks hyung. Really know how to boost me up." Minho said sarcastically. Chan chuckled and sat down on minho's bed. "What's bugging you?" Chan said. "Nothing." Minho said as he went to bite his nail again. Chan stopped him. "Somethings on your mind." Chan said. "I-I.... Last week me and Jisung had sex." Minho said. Chan chuckled. "Ok. Ok I don't see any problem in that." Chan said. "There wasn't. It was after. We took a bath-" "together?" Chan asked. Minho nodded. "And then laid down. I was playing with his hair and he seemed to be thinking so I asked him what he was thinking about. And he blurted out I love you." Minho said as he sighed.

"I don't see any problem minho." Chan said. "Chan he said I love you. To me. The monster of the town." Minho said. "minho. I'm not seeing any problem. He said I love you. That's good news. Unless you being the dumbass you are said something. You didn't say anything right?" Chan asked. Minho looked at him with eyes. Chan groaned. "You're stupid." Chan whispered. "I told him we cant love each other and that...I didn't have anything feelings for him....he just.... smiled.....and told me to make sure I got everything."minho said. Chan smacked him behind the head.

"You're stupid!" Chan yelled as he got up. "Chan hyung I was looking out for us you know what they would do if they found out-" Minho looked in Chan's eyes.

"You shouldn't care Minho! You were happy! You actually were in love! You loved him and he loved you! How stupid can you be to let some small thing get in your way?! I know for a fucking fact that if anyone tried to mess with him you'd slit your throat! This is what Jisung-" Chan stopped and looked down. "What? This what Jisung was what?" Minho asked.

"We talked for a bit. He was afraid that.... we'd be like everyone else...that we'd leave him. Hurt him. He was so afraid you would do what his ex did and you did." Chan said as he shook his head. "Minho I liked Jisung. He was nice, bright, made you happy made us happy. Didn't judge us. How could you let something like that stop you from feeling happy?" Chan said. "You know don't answer that. I'm going to check on Felix. Just...get some rest." Chan said as he walked out of the room.

Minho remember the talks about Jisungs ex. Him not really loving him, him using him, fucking him and then leaving. Leaving.

Minho ran to the door as he grabbed the keys. Chan watched him run out. He sighed. "Better make this right idiot." Chan mumbled.

Minho run up the stairs to Jisungs apartment. He knocked on the door.

He held his breath as the door opened.

Jisung looked at him and then tried to close it.

"Jisung wait." Minho said putting his hand on the door. Jisung tried to close it but minho wouldn't let it happen.

"Minho please." Jisung said softly, his voice groggy. "Jisung please. Just let me talk." Minho said. "n-not now." Jisung said. "Jisung please." Minho begged again. Jisung sneezed. Minho's eyebrows knitted. "Are you... sick?" Minho asked. Jisung gave up and let him in as he coughed in his arm.

"You're sick." Minho said in a soft voice as he tried to feel his forehead. Jisung flinched back. "I just want to feel your forehead." Minho said as he frowned. Jisung shook his head. "I'm fine just a bit sick. I got everything." Jisung said as he went and unpacked the bags he got from the store. He unpacked everything as Minho watched him.

"Are you just here to watch or are you going to-" Jisung sneezed again. "To say something." Jisung said as he got a tissue and wiped his nose.

"I uh-um" minho tried to get words out. "if it's about that night then just leave. I don't want to talk about it." Jisung said. "Jisung we need to talk about it." Minho said. "No we don't Minho. There's nothing to talk about." Jisung said as he took so medicine for his cold.