1

Run.
Dont look back.
Run.
Don't scream that makes him mad.
Run.
Run.
Shh dont scream.
Just run.
You got away!
Wait shit.
"You little bitch." A fist came to his cheek.

Jisung shook his head of the thoughts that surrounded his head. He breathed in gently and started to pack the boxes.

A ring at his door made him jump softly. 'Was he home early? Shit.' Jisung thought.
"Hurry." The landlord said dragging Jisung and the boxes to his car. The landlord way always nice to him. So nice. Too nice at times.

Jisung hurried to get in the car. He told the landlord to drop him off at a bus and he did. So Jisung got out but the landlord grabbed his hand. "Call me....you know if you ever need anything." The old mans hands caressed Jisung. Jisung pulled away and nodded. He bowed and saw the bus so he ran. Getting far away from that creep.

His new apartment was small but cozy. He liked the aura it had. But the town it self was.... off. Jisung smiled as he looked at the bare walls. He inhaled and put his hands on his hips. "Lets get started." He said as he ran to a box and started to get things in the walls and in his room.

After a long day Jisung clasped on his blanket bed that he had made, until he gets an air mattress or a bed. He looked at the ceiling. "One day, One day has turned into today Han. You're finally away from that asshole you called the love of your life. You got away." Jisung said to himself. He smiled softly, it was finally his life not his boyfriends. His and his only. He made the calls now.

He sighed as he got up and went to get dinner. A little box table he made on the floor was his "dining room". A box with an old pillow. It was good enough.

He put his shoes on and walked to downtown. He's lived in this town before but it was never this eery from what he remembered. He shook it off and just went on.

On his walk someone was looking at him. He felt the eye's trail after him even though the road was a ghost town.

Suddenly he was groped from behind. He turned around and elbowed the person in the chest. A homeless man fell and laughed. Jisung just kept walking. He still felt eyes on him but he just blew it off as the old man still looking at him.

Once he was safely back home, he sat down at his "table" and at his dinner as the light flickered softly. He grabbed a plastic box and quickly stood on it and fixed the light bulb. It stopped flickering so Jisung got back to eating.

Jisung layed down after a bit and just looked at the window and the light that shined in from the cars headlights with the sound of the tires rolling and faint music.

" you've been a bad slut!"

"S-Stop! This isn't funny anymore!" He should've seen the signs.

"Shut it! You make me so fucking mad you fucking whore!" His boyfriend screamed.

"Oh im the whore?! You're the one who's fucking ither girls while you let your buddys have a peice of my ass! You sick fu-." A slap cut him off.

Fights like these.

Days like this.