6

' touch him and I swear to god I'll rip your intestines out!" Minho screamed as he was held down. Jisung was tied to a chair and was gagged. He was sobbing and trying to say something. ' oh but I already did. He feels so good.' the man's voice said. Minho thrashed around trying to get to him as the man's hand touched Jisungs neck, making the boy flinch. Minho got out of their grips and ran to the man. He stabbed the man in the gut and repeated to stab him. Jisungs scream was muffled by the gag. Minho felt the warm blood splatter on his face and the feeling of the knife going through the man's skin. This feeling, the feeling of killing someone who touched Jisung. It was more about the anger then it was the pleasure. He threw the dead body to the ground and smirked at the ones who held him down.

"Hyung!" Jisung screamed. Minho grabbed his knife and held in against Jisungs neck as he was brought of his nightmare.

Minho was over Jisung, the knife pressing down, and Jisung on the verge of tears.

Minho dropped the knife as he looked into Jisungs eye's. Minho crawled to the end of the bed and looked at Jisung, who sat up.

"Ji-" minho put his hand out to Jisung. Jisung flinched softly and backed a way. "Jisung I'm sorry. I was having a nightmare I'm sorry." Minho said. Putting his hand on his knee. Jisung flinched again but stretched his hand out. He grabbed minho's knife softly. He put the blade back in and slid it over to minho.

"Sungie. I'm sorry. Don't be scared. I'm sorry." Minho said. He slowly went next to Jisung. Jisung bit his lip as he did so. Minho let his hand slide around to Jisungs waist. He hugged Jisung close.

Jisung broke down crying on his chest. Jisung started to hit his chest, not hard, but with some force. Minho let him hit him as he brushed his hair softly with his hand. Jisung stopped hitting him and hugged him tightly.

"Hyungie, I-Im scared. Y-You scared me." Jisung stopped crying but still had tears running down his face.

Minho wiped them and kissed his nose gently.

"I'm so sorry sungie. I was having a nightmare. I never wanted to hurt you." Minho said softly as he held Jisungs hand. Jisung hugged him tightly and wiped his tears. Minho whispered soft sorrys.

"Minho hyung I'm sorry. Did I hit you to hard?" Jisung said as he rubbed minho's chest. Minho shook his head and grabbed Jisungs hands. He laid soft kisses on them. "I'm fine. Don't say sorry." Minho said. "Lay back down. It's still early." Minho said. They both laid down.

"You know, not to sound gay or anything but, you're like the dream guy my high school self dreamed about." Jisung said as he laid on his side, staring at minho. Minho chuckled. "What was your dream guy?" Minho asked as he brought Jisung closer by his waist. Jisung blushed and gasped at the gesture.

"Um, nice, kind, gentle. Someone who knows...how to hold me right. Someone- It was  stupid standers I had." Jisung said as he shook his head. Minho looked him straight in the eye, "No tell me the rest." Minho said softly. Jisung looked at him and bit his lip. "S-Someone who's loyal and knows that even if I'm mad at him he still knows I love him. If I screaming in his face he won't scream back or hit me. Someone who physically shows me that I'm theirs and that they love me. It's just something about that fairytale life that makes me want love.  If it wasn't for those standards I guess I wouldn't have dated anyone. They're to high. I'm wishing for a guy that will never show." Jisung said as he messed with minho's shirt. Minho held his waist tightly.

"Let me be that dream guy then."

"E-Exuse me?!" Jisung said in panic.

"I said let me be your dream guy. I'll live up to your standards. I'll be that guy for you." Minho said as he cupped Jisungs face with one hand. Jisung gulped but looked at minho's lips. He shuffled closer to minho and let his arms slowly wrap around his shoulders. Minho's hand that rested on Jisungs waist now scooped up and made Jisungs legs wrap around his hips. Jisung gulped softly. "You think you can met those standards, dream guy?" Jisung said playfully. Minho smirked. "I mean, come on it's me. I'll beat those standards by miles." Minho said softly as they both inched closer. " Sleep sung." Minho said softly. Jisung slowly closed his eyes and snuggled closer to minho.

Minho woke up to Jisung breathing heavily and tugging on his shirt. He moved away from Jisung a bit and saw the panic in his eyes.

"Hey. Hey what's wrong?" Minho asked as he rubbed Jisungs back and looked around the room. "H-He, choke." Jisung said as he started to cry. His own hands went to his neck and started to scratch it. "Don't want collar." Jisung said as he cried and his nails created red streaks going down to his collar bone.

"Hey! hey!" Minho screamed as he grabbed Jisungs hands and brought them to his chest. "Sh. Sungie. It's only us. It's only us. Felix, changbin, Hyunjin and Chan hyung are in the living room remember. We came over to help you with your couch because you're in a new house." Minho said as Jisung cried. "M-Master doesn't let me have friends over..." Jisung cried more as he tried to get out of minho's grip. Minho kept the grip and brought the hands to his lips and kissed them softly. "He's gone. It's just you now. You moved away. He's not going to hurt you." Minho said softly. Jisung stopped crying and calmed down as he slowly came back to reality.

"I-Im sorry." Jisung said as he jerked his hands away. "Don't be." Minho smiled at him. Jisung looked out the window behind Minho and sighed as it was dark. "You want to wake them up and get something to eat?" Jisung asked. "sure. But....here." minho said as he slipped off his black hoodie and handed it to Jisung. "Wear this." Minho said as he pulled his shirt back down to cover up the stomach Jisung had been staring at. Jisung smiled and slipped it on. He giggled at the sweater paws. The scent of Minho invaded his nose and the warmth spread around him.

"He never gave you his hoodies did he?" Minho asked as he brushed Jisungs hair behind his ear as he smiled at him. Jisung shook his head. "I'd be in a crop top and booty shorts with this bulky collar around my neck when it was just me and him or him and his friends, in his own words, I needed to wear that fro easier access so yeah. He never even gave me my own hoodie." Jisung said. He looked up at minho and smiled. "Thank you." Jisung said with a small smile. He leaned up and kissed Minho's nose. He giggled and got up and ran to the living room.

Sorry k haven't been updating on this or any of my books. With everything going on right now it's taken a toll on my mental health and happiness. I'm better now and will be updating when I can. So please be patient. Love y'all!