11

"I don't know what I was on or thinking but I tried to jump off of the roof because I thought I was a fairy." Felix said. Jisung covered his mouth as he laughed loudly. "A fairy? Felix!" Jisung said as he calmed down. "It's stupid I know but i-" a loud bang caught everyone in the rooms attention.

Chan slowly walked to the window. He turned fastly and cursed. He slowly went to the draw and got a gun he loaded it and looked at minho.

"It's those fuckers again." Chan said. Changbin grabbed his gun out of its holder on his waist. He held his hand out in front of Jisungs and Felix. Hyunjin ran and grabbed his and minho's gun.

"Felix. Go to the basement now with Jisung." Minho said. "Hyu-" Felix said softly. "I said now!" He yelled as he looked at the two. Felix grabbed Jisungs hand and ran to the basement. Minho cocked his gun and locked at the door as another bang was heard.

Felix and Jisung sat on the cold floor. "What's happening?" Jisung asked. "People come to our house and try to hurt us. It's mostly likely another gang but I don't know. I just hope they're safe up there." Felix said. Jisung sighed. "Me too." He hugged Felix And brushed through his hair as shots were heard, they jumped and flinched but stayed calm.

A loud bang was heard in the basement. Jisung looked around when he heard it. Everything was silent except to shots up stairs. Jisung put his body in front of Felix as he looked to see anything.

A man came lunging towards them. Jisung tried to act quickly, he guarded Felix and felt himself being brought back by his shirt collar. He stumbled to his feet as the person tried to punch him. He ducked and kicked the guy in the gut. The man tripped him and slammed him to the ground. Jisung huffed as the wind got knocked out of him. The man climbed on top of him and squeezed his throat and started to punch him. Jisung clawed at his hand and tried to get him off. He looked in his side vision. There was a bat not to far from where he was. He slowly stopped resisting and acted like he was passed out. He felt the man chuckle. He heard the belt and felt his ex flash in his head.

"Don't worry doll you're next." The man chuckled looking at Felix who was crying while covering his mouth. The man unbuckled Jisungs shorts and ran his hand along his waist.

Jisung wrapped his thighs around his neck fastly and flipped them as he grabbed the bat. As he flipped them he heard a snap, his knee was positioned the wrong way so it cracked the man's neck, thankfully.

He got up with the bat and stood in front of Felix as two more people came in. He groaned but swung the bat. He hit one in the head and kicked the other. The other one grabbed the bat and tried to take it out of Jisungs grip but Jisung kicked him in the gut. He hit him in the gut again and swung the bat to the other person. He knocked him hard over the head and knocked him out. The other guy pulled out a gun. Jisung looked at him with the bat.

A loud shot rang through their ears. The other guy with the gun was on the ground dead and loud steps were heard going down the stairs. Jisung stood in front of Felix with the bat.

They saw Minho, Chan, Hyunjin, and Changbin walk down. Both sighed. Jisung threw the bat and looked at Felix.

Minho put his gun away and looked at Felix and Jisung. He hugged the both of them tightly. "Let go get you too cleaned up." Chan said dragging them back upstairs as Hyunjin and Changbin took care of the bodies.

Chan wipped the blood off of Jisungs nose and smiled at him. "You're about to get an ear full from Minho." Chan whispered chuckling. Jisung chuckled too. "I'm ready for it." Jisung said and let Chan clean his cut lip and then wipe his hands from blood and dirt. As Chan finished Minho walked in. Chan smiled at Jisung and walked out.