13

Jisung fell asleep after he got minho clothes and changed. Minho was on his side and hugging Jisung as Jisung held him like a kola.

Jisung woke up and ran to the restroom. He fell to his knees as he threw up in the toilet.

Minho went next to him and rubbed his back as he brushed his hair out. "Let it out. Let it out. It's ok." Minho said. Jisung inhaled harshly as he finished throwing up and flushed it.

Minho grabbed a rag and wet it. He cupped Jisungs face and wiped his mouth softly and wiped his tears. Minho kissed his forehead and hugged him. Jisung hugged him back and let Minho put him on his lap. Jisung sighed and got up slowly. He grabbed his tooth brush and tooth paste. Minho stood next to him rubbing his side.

Once Jisung was done brushing his teeth Minho picked him up and put him on the counter. "How are you feeling baby?" Minho asked softly as he cupped Jisungs face and rubbed his cheek. Jisung grabbed on hand and leaned into the touch. "Like shit." He chuckled. Minho chuckled too. "I don't feel all tingly anymore. But I do feel horrible. I still feel his skin on mine." Jisung whispered. Minho kissed his nose softly and closed his eyes as he put their foreheads together. "I should've killed that fucker." Minho whispered softly. "Just because something happens doesn't mean you have to kill the person. Trust me we'd both have thousands of bodies if that was the case." Jisung said chuckling again.

"Let's get you washed up so you don't feel like this." Minho said. Jisung stopped for a minute. "What do you mean? Like together?" Jisung asked. "If you want we can take a bath together but I was just saying that I can wash you. I don't want you being alone thats all. If you want I'll leave so you can take a bath." Minho said. Jisung shook his head, he didn't want to be alone.

"Take a bath with me please." Jisung said. Minho nodded. "Go get some clothes and towels for you and me and I'll make a warm bubble bath ok?" Minho asked softly. Jisung nodded. He leaned up softly and kissed minho's lips gently. Minho closed his eyes with a smile as he kissed back. Jisung hopped off the counter slowly.

Minho took his shirt off and sighed as he saw the bubbles form in the bath. He felt the water and turned the faucet off.

"Hey baby. Come check the water." Minho said as he saw Jisung walk in with clothes and a towel. Jisung nodded and walked over to the bath. He put his hand in and then gave a thumbs up to minho.

"Hyung." Jisung said softly. Minho hummed as he looked at him. "I...I have scars from..him on my back. You wont...judge me right?" Jisung asked. Minho cupped his face. "Baby I won't ever judge you. No matter what.  Those scars just show how strong you are." Minho said. Jisung bit his lip but nodded. He slowly pulled off his shirt and looked down.

Minho cupped his face. "You're so pretty baby." Minho said kissing his cheek. Jisung blushed and looked at minho. Jisung leaned up with a whine. "Kissy." Jisung whined softly. Minho smiled at him. "You want a kissy baby?" Minho asked. Jisung nodded and pressed more up against him. Minho leaned down and kissed Jisungs lips. Jisungs arms circled around minho's neck as he leaned into the kiss. Minho wrapped his arms around Jisungs waist and kissed him a bit deeper. Jisung hummed and kissed him with his tongue. Minho smiled into the kiss as he rubbed his sides. Jisung giggled into the kiss. Minho pulled away and rubbed his nose with Jisungs.

"Come on. I'll close my eyes so you can hop in." Minho said as he covered his eyes. Jisung smiled and slipped off his remaining clothes. He went in the tub that was full of bubbles. He sighed as he felt the hot water go on his skin. He stiffened as he felt the water splash behind him.

Minho put him on his lap and kissed the side of his head. Jisung slowly leaned back and kissed minho's cheek. Minho smiled as he hugged Jisung.

"What do you want to do today?" Minho asked softly. "Just stay here. Do nothing." Jisung said. Minho hummed and nodded. "I'll order breakfast and we can stay in bed all day." Minho said. Jisung nodded and closed his eyes. Minho washed his upper body and let jisung wash his lower half. Minho got out first and wrapped a towel around his waist. He kissed Jisungs head as he put his underwear and then put the towel on the counter. Jisung smiled as his eyes trailed down his back. Jisung got out and got his towel. He dried off quickly and slipped his hoodie and underwear.

"I-I hope you don't mind but this is what I usually wear around the house." Jisung said. "I don't mind baby. Wear what you want to wear." Minho said as he looked at Jisung and kissed his head. Jisung smiled up at him and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to go order that breakfast, beautiful." Minho said as he slipped on his shorts and shirt. Jisung nodded and bit his lip as he saw him walk out.

Jisung whined and blushed as he put his face in his hands. Jisung inhaled and exhaled deeply as he saw the blush going away. He walked out as he dried his hair.

Minho walked back in and hugged him. Jisung was a bit shocked but hugged back. Minho picked him up and hugged him much tighter.

"What's the hug for, handsome?" Jisung whispered in minho's ear. "I just wanted to hug you, beautiful." Minho said. Jisung giggled and hugged Minho back just as tightly. Jisung pulled back and cupped his face. 'You make me so fucking happy.' Jisung thought as he leaned in and kissed Minho.

"Happy." Jisung mumbled as he pulled away. "You're happy?" Minho whispered softly. Jisung nodded. "So much. You make me so fucking happy." Jisung said caressing minho's jaw. Minho smiled at him softly. "Im happy too." Minho said, kissing Jisung. "But I don't like those words my angel used." Minho said, brushing their lips together. "Oh yeah. And what are you going to do about it?" Jisung said with a smirk.

Minho pushed them on the bed and tickled Jisung. Jisung laughed loudly. Minho smiled down at him and kissed him softly. Jisung smiled into the kiss and giggled as they kissed softly.

The kiss somehow turned into a hot one.

Jisungs legs were wrapped around minho's waist and his arms were circled around his neck. Minho's tongue was half way down his throat as he pressed his hips down onto Jisungs.

Minho moved his hips a bit, making Jisung moan. Minho smirked and grinded down on Jisung. Jisungs hands came up to his hair and tugged it as Minho grinded down on him. He moaned out loudly as Minho pushed his hips down harder a faster.

Minho started a steady pace as he grinded down on Jisung. Jisung made out with him as he moaned. Jisung let out a loud whine as he moved and sucked on minho's neck. Minho chuckled as he heard the noises come out of Jisung. Minho let out a small moan as his and Jisungs lips brushed against each other. He was about to kiss Jisung when the door bell rang.

Both boys jumped away from each other at the noise. Minho coughed and fixed his shorts. He walked out of the room fastly. Jisung laid on his bed with a smile as he touched his lips.

"Thanks man." Minho said as he closed the door and put the food on the table. 

He saw Jisung walk out. Jisung opened his arms. Minho smiled at him and hugged him. "Come on angel, let's eat." Minho said, pecking Jisungs lips. Jisung smiled and nodded.