MIL 13

A month later...

"What has happened to our kingdom?! My son, my youngest son is missing! The necklace is gone!" The king says, crying on his throne. Jin rubbed his father's back, feeling pity and guilty.
"F.... Father, I have something to tell you... " Jin stutters, finally having the courage. The king stared at him, nodding for him to continue.
"It... It was Jungkook who stole the necklace, father" Jin says, gulping.

"What?" The king asks, his eyes widened as he stared at Jin.
"Why?" He asks again, his son gulps and bit his lips.
"He wanted to be a human, father, he fell in love with one" He says.
"W... What...what if, NO! MY SON" The king says, shaking his head as  he stared at Jin with tears falling down his cheeks.

Jimin walks to the beach, a flower on hand. Smiling, he placed it down and let it be grabbed by the waves.
"Hope you're resting in peace, Jungkook ah" He says, sniffling. He wipes his tears, still smiling.
"If I had known from the start, then maybe you're okay and still alive, Koo" He says before sobbing.
"I... You shouldn't of have went here, you... You shouldn't of have fell in love with me... I miss you... I miss everything about you, I love you" He says, gulping as he wiped his tears.

"Hyungie!" He hears, chuckling at himself.
"See, I miss you too much that I hear your voice" He whispers, shaking his head.
"Hyungie! Diminie hyungie!" He continues to hear, wiping his tears. He then felt arms on his neck, panicking him. He was about to hit who it was but stopped as he saw the familiar person. Jungkook. His eyes widened before he lifts the younger up, spinning him.
"Woah, woah, dizzy!" Jungkook says, giggling as the older stopped.

What he didn't expect was a kiss on his lips, a real one.