MIL 11

Jimin's eyes widened, is she really back?
"You're joking, right?" Jimin asks, until Jungkook's voice was heard.
"Girlfriend? What's that, Dimin hyung?" The younger asks, tilting his head to the side. Taehyung chuckles, shaking his head at the younger.
"Koo, it's a girlfriend. A lover, Koo" Taehyung says. Jungkook's heart dropped, his Dimin hyung have a lover but he didn't mention it.
"You... You have a lover? That's great, Dimin hyung" Jungkook says, faking a smile.

"Jungkook, it's Jimin, okay? J-I-M-I-N" Jimin says, smiling as he tucks a hair behind the younger's ear.
"Jim...Jimin hyung!" Jungkook exclaims, giggling. The two coos, melting at the sound of the cute giggles.

A few days later...

Jungkook stayed with Jimin for a few days now, he forgot about his family. And for that few days, a girl kept visiting and is secretly abusing Jungkook. He had known that the girl was his Jimin hyung's lover, and he couldn't do anything to her as the older would hate him.

Jungkook sighs as he stared at the couple, being all touchy, kissing eachother and all. It saddened him, he wanted to be a human because he loved Jimin, but now, he didn't have the chance. Looking at the necklace, he sighed again and left the house secretly.

Jungkook cries as he stares at the ocean, he did one mistake that he later regrets. Walking to the ocean and not being bothered as he was completely soaked. Sighing for the umpteenth time, he removes the necklace and his tail slowly appears. After that, he swam away.

Jungkook gasps as he was now in the middle of the ocean. He looks around and he was spotted by one human. A loud explosion was heard and everything in his vision turned black, his body drowning into the water.