April 25.

Yesterday was the finale. I wasn't feverish anymore. I just went there, attended the function, saw our team win, and came back.

All the teachers congratulated the team on winning after we got back in the school. What got me nonplussed today was when Crew got up and disclosed something. He then (again; he does this every time he says something) revealed his exigent self and avowed;

"Listen everyone!! *tap tap tap on the desk standing beside him, he got everyone's attention* In order to celebrate my brothers' win, I have arranged a party at the Langston house tonight, and you all are invited!!! *everyone was excited to go to the party but the oddity of Crew mentioning his 'brother' got them all to repress their excitement* Alright, come here Ace, let's announce this together!..."

The whole room was stunned. Never, like NEVER did any one of them ever mentioned their sibling bond!

The stranger thing was when Ace denied announcing the party, every freaking human and vampire was staring at them, I don't think there is even a single ass who didn't notice the feeling of unlikeliness in Ace for Crew.

Crew seems fine and all until you come to know him and somehow he always manipulates his skills to make you hate him, poor guy. Anyways, I'll roast Crew some other time, right now I have to kill Ace, in my mind, obviously. Not that I had A LOT of expectations from him, but he still disappointed me, actually disillusioned me. I'll never let this happen to me ever again.

After school, I went to the library and bro fisted Livia, "I" did it, for the first time!

I think the positivity radiating from Livia has now started to circulate in my bloodstreams. I feel free and happy. I never saw her in a dismal mood. She is always so lively. Knowing that this is impossible for any human, a temporary being, to not be sad over anything, feeling low sometimes or want some space, there still exist some people who always manage to not hold onto it but let it go, be positive and grateful, I can see Livia is one of them. Anyone who remains close to her will remain happy. I'm glad I got to be one of those persons.

There weren't many people in the library today, Livia told me that fewer people are coming these days to the library. I feel unfortunate when I see people giving up on books, it's as miserable as parting up from your most sincere friend which means sure regret in the future. They can't speak but they say a lot, they can't smell but they give you the insight to smell, they can't feel but they make you feel the tiniest things around you with tenderness, they can't see but they make you see a lot, see whatever you want beyond anyone's imagination.

Why am I feeling everything today, more than I ever do? I don't know, I think it's just me evolving.

I'm going to the party tonight.

(I want to spend a beautiful happy day, it's been good so far, I'm thinking of adding some more fun in it by going to the party, I think...)

I came back earlier from the library as there was not much work, also Ace has quitted his job. I don't know what's going on with him, he hates me this much that now he doesn't even want to see my face? That hurts a little.

Anyways, I came back and wore a flowy black dress of my mom(she always looked pretty in it, I don't think I can look as pretty as her but I can try at least), left my hair open, put on red lipstick, and a black pair of heels, and then I looked into the mirror, "I think I'm good to go!" smiled at myself and heard a knock on the door. Bailey was looking magical. She was looking so cute in her barbie pink dress.

Their house was not as big as a mansion or a castle but it was still a magnificent house. On entering, I could see the most unique and beautiful decoration pieces, everything was clean and...dark. I saw there were no light colors or pastels and the decoration pieces were giving me intense vibes, it was eerie (guess who forgot for a while that it was still a vampires' house.)

"Hey!" Crew greeted us, wearing the most common black suit and a red bow tie.

"Hi!" Bailey was so excited to go and eat the treats there, soon after she greeted him back she ran towards the counter, she's so cute.

"You're looking gorgeous, baby girl." He checked me out from head to toe.

"Thanks." Always cheesy.

Someone called Crew so he went there asking me to join the party and that he'd be back.

I looked for Ace and there he was sitting alone beside the counter and drinking, he was taking shot after shot without any break. He's gonna get hella drunk! I thought and hurried to stop him.

"How much are you going to drink today hun?" I yanked the glass from his hands and placed that on the table a little away from him. I noticed that he wasn't wearing any formal clothes but a casual dress, a T-shirt and shorts.

"Are you not ready yet?"

Looking up at me he said, "You, why are you here?"

He was drunk, absolutely.

"Because I'm invited..."

"You shouldn't be here alright? So just, just go." He pushed me a little.

"Ace you're drunk, stop." It was awkward because a group of waiters standing in the corner were staring at us.

"No!" He shouted and broke the glass spilling the wine all over his shorts, now everyone was looking at us, Crew ran towards us and I could see the concern he got for his brother on his face.

"Come on bro I'll take you to your room." Crew held him from his shoulder and asked me to help him from the other side.

"Sorry for the inconvenience everyone, please enjoy the party." Crew announced.

We took him into the room passing through a crowd with lots of awkward gazes towards us.

"Let me change your shorts." Crew went to take his other shorts out and asked me to stay with him.

"You, " Ace opened his eyes and pulled me towards him on the bed, "are going to change my shorts?" and smirked.

My heart started racing as his husky voice started filling up my ears.

"I can hear your heartbeat, " pulled me closer, "do you love me?"

How could he hear my heartbeat?!?! My heart skipped all the damn beats!

"Woah Woah, think I disturbed the love birds." Crew entered the room.

I pushed Ace back and stood up, "No, it's nothing like that, he...he misunderstood me for someone else." The best sentence I could think of at that very moment.

"I don't think so." He smiled.

"Mhm..."

Awkward awkward awkward!

"Well, you're gonna stay while I get him changed?"

"Oh n-no no." I almost ran out of the room.

Ruined! my day is ruined! I thought and slapped my forehead. Before Crew could even come out of the room I took Bailey and got out of there. She kept asking me for why I came this early but I just said I'm tired from yesterday.

Why am I like this? Why a stupid me does stuff that shouldn't be done and then the awkward me has to deal with it, just why?

I shouldn't have gone to Ace in the first place.