April 8.

Life has been a little harsh to me from some time or I have been a little harsh to myself. I don't know. I want to but I can't. There are some things in your life that make you feel miserable but on the other side life is the most beautiful gift one could ever have. Not sure at which side I am standing but I'm hoping that at the end of the day I get to know that my life is a gift.

I and Ace have gotten very close in just a few days. I never thought that anyone in this world could have made me laugh other than my mom.

Speaking of Mom I got a letter from her. I have not opened it yet. I'm scared. What if it's going to be another harsh moment between me and her? I'm never going to open that letter. I placed that letter in my cupboard and came out. Before locking the door I realized I forgot the keys inside. So I came back and something inside me told me to open that letter. I took that letter out. But I just couldn't open it so I slipped that into my bag and I went out.

It was cold. Summer is about to come but still, the weather is cold. Inside out. The cool breeze was blowing. It was really cold outside and I wasn't wearing a jacket. I could feel how cold it was but it wasn't bothering me. As always.

I was thinking about that letter and it was like my feet were walking on their own. They could take me wherever they wanted to. And there I was. Again at that same place. This time even before settling I searched for him. And I found him.

He came to me with a speed that it will not be wrong to say that he teleported. He held my arm right at that point where that symbol was and squeezed it. This time it again shined. After about half a minute he ran away. Leaving me there. Helpless. Oblivious.

My phone rang. It was from Ace.

"Hi, Emily!"

"Hi."

"Where are you? I'm waiting for you at the gate."

"I'm coming."

I hung the call. He was saying something but I didn't listen.

We went to the library. Many times I wanted to take that letter out and read it but every time I reached for it I backed up. I sat on my desk and I wasn't able to work properly. One of the readers complained about me to Livia. And at that point, I knew either I'm going to be scolded or I'm going to be kicked out.

"Emily, come here I need to talk to you." Her tone was more anxious than indignant.

I went to her table.

"What is up with you Emily?"

"Nothing."

"Look, Emily, I didn't call you because of that complain but because I have seen a change in your demeanor."

I didn't know what to answer so I thought silence was the best answer.

"Teenage is arduous but you have to be tough. You shouldn't let this important time in your life to be ruined. I don't know what is happening in your life or what are you going through but I'd like to tell you that you shouldn't let it destroy your precious moments. Things become terrible in your life but you should not let go of the beautiful parts of your life for these ones. Only focus on promising things and ignore the bad ones. Because it's only you and you that can make every moment of your life delightful or worse. Have a happy life kid. Don't be sad." She patted me on my shoulder.

I looked up and she was smiling at me. I couldn't say anything because I was processing all those things in my mind that were just said to me.

"Now go and do your work."

I came back to my desk. The day went by as I was thinking about the letter, that man and Livia. It was time to close the library. After cleaning up we were about to go when Ace asked me;

"Emily, it's meteor shower today, will you come with me?"

I looked at Livia and she nodded at me like she was saying I should say yes.

"Alright."

The whole way we didn't say a word to each other. We both were just walking slowly. The meteor shower could be seen from a very famous park. It was always crowded with people of every age.

"Ace I don't think I'm going to be comfortable at that place don't you think we should go back?"

"I know Emily. Just follow me."

And I did follow him. On our way to wherever Ace was taking me, I saw that park and it was full. There was a huge crowd. But we kept walking. Ace didn't even look at that park. We reached a hill. Ace said we should climb that hill. It wasn't that difficult but I haven't climbed a hill in my entire life.

"Don't worry I'm with you." He assured me.

He helped me and we reached on top of that hill. He took out his phone saying that only twenty minutes are left. We sat there putting our bags beside us. The time went by really fast and the meteor was here.

One of the most amazing things I've ever seen in my life. It was extremely beautiful that all those thoughts going on in my mind just disappeared. I could feel what Livia said to me. Letting the beautiful things come into life can destroy the bad ones just like the bad things can destroy the good ones.

"My mother used to tell me that whenever you see a meteor shower make a wish, it's stronger than the shooting stars' wish." He looked at me, "so I wish that I could stay with you forever and ever."

He held my face with both his hands turned a little more towards me and placed his perfect pink lips on mine. Rather than resisting him, I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

After that beautiful first kiss of my life which came out of the blue and I don't even know why I'm saying it was beautiful, It was flabbergasting actually. I just walked back to school with him and we didn't talk about it or anything else. Don't know about him but I was embarrassed.