March 25.

It's been a few days since the itching has started. It has become worse than before. I took a look at it and it's slightly swollen.

I wore half sleeves today because I didn't want this itching to get worst. I went outside just to have a cup of tea and I felt like I was burning or something. It was like I came out of my room and literally just stepped on the sun's surface. I ran back into my room. What the hell was that? It was extremely uncomfortable.

There was a knock at the door. And bam! It was from Bailey.

"Who's there?" I didn't open the door.

"Hey! It's me, Bailey. I'm here to take you to the class with me."

"I'm coming."

I changed into my usual dress and I thought did I make the wrong decision of making a friend? Because I'm not used to someone guarding me all the time.

"Come on Emily we are getting late." She was again knocking at the door.

I opened the door and we went to the class. Bailey was talking the whole way to the class but I don't recollect anything she said. I was thinking about mom like I'm now thinking about her. Even if she thought that I am a burden on her and she just sent me here without even saying goodbye. I still miss her. I miss the way she always made me comfortable and safe about the way I am. I know I am strange but I never felt this apprehensive in my entire life. I'm not sure if this is because of this new environment or because my only happy place is no more with me. Still, after all of this predicament, I hope she's doing good. She said she had cancer. I want to teleport there and hug her and whisper I'm sorry if I'm a burden on you. I'm really sorry. I'll earn more money and even if you don't want to live with me at least let me live somewhere near you so that I can see you and still be with you. But I can't do this anyway so why even think about it.

So today I decided to go to that place no matter what. But there was only one way, asking Bailey to come with me. I did it and I thought she wouldn't come but she agreed. So "we" went there.

We were walking down the avenue and she was constantly babbling. She wasn't feeling the same as I was. I knew that because she wouldn't stop talking. We reached that niche. And guess what! She stopped talking. Her hands were frozen in the position they were and her mouth was wide open.

It was incredible. It was exceptionally momentous, unusual and beautiful.
It was miraculous. I know that I'm being a little extra but that place was actually incredible.
This is the month of March and spring is about to come. The three fourth of the trees were orange, yellow or brown, still living in autumn but the one fourth had tiny, fragile and amazingly colored leaves. Some trees had no leaves at all. There were two benches, very far apart from each other, almost opposite to each other. They looked antique. There were wads of autumn leaves on the ground, which made a psithurism sound. This word is not used often but is one of my favorite utterances. But it was a type of susurration. This is the sound that makes me feel livable and relaxed. I closed my eyes and felt the breeze. I can still feel it as it fingers my hair. There was also something like a squirt in the middle. It felt like it was long dried and was never served with water for long. There were old broken branches that circled around it, the benches and the trees themselves which made it extra breathtaking. It is definitely my favorite spot here. It kind of looked like this but obviously I can't make it look as charming as it was.

 It kind of looked like this but obviously I can't make it look as charming as it was

Bailey also liked it a lot. She said it's very cool but we shouldn't go there because it seems like it is a restricted area as there were wires showing a type of fencing or something. I agreed. But I'll surely be visiting that place as long as I'm here.

(By the way, the itching has dropped off a little but the swelling is still the same. So I'm going to keep an eye on it for a couple of days and see if there's any need to go to the doctor. )