Mr. Doctor Sun

You felt dizzy as the feeling of weightlessness flowed through your body that was being effortlessly swung around by the car you were strapped into ever so tightly. The metal roof had crumbled, the hood of the car looking much like tin foil someone balled up. Silver scratches and holes filled the now totaled car as it went tumbling down a hill. You felt the pain soar through your body each time it hit the ground with a loud thud, wondering when it was going to end. Praying wasn't going to be enough to survive this, you thought as sadness washed over you, wondering how your family would take this devastating loss. What kind of cruel world was this? You were only 17, turning 18 in a little over a month, and this was happening. Your younger brother, Zenitsu, just turned 16... you didn't want him to worry about you.

Your parents were already over protective enough... it would be an untamed hurricane if they found out about this... but how were they not going to?

At some point, you felt your body go numb, blackness filling your senses and taking away your consciousness.

It wasn't long after that when then ambulances showed up, police tape keeping people away from the gruesome scene. The semi truck had a crushed hood having slammed into your small car at a high speed, sending you down the steep hill and through the trees. The man driving the truck was rushed to an ambulance, somehow still alive. He had only spoke a few words before falling unconscious in the bed they had laid him on.

"The girl... there was a girl in the car..."

The paramedics told the police officers and the other medics before rushing to the nearest hospital an hour away, but since they were speeding, they could make it in 30 minutes.

Sure enough, the police found a single girl in the small (f/c) car. Her tortured expression of pain conveyed she was in a lot of it... if she was even still alive.

They immediately pulled you from the car, being careful considering your condition. You were alive, but fading quickly.

This was much more than the nearest hospital could handle as well...

As a remedy, there was a helicopter there not long after, taking you to a facility you could get the best treatment. They were surprised you were even alive, the car looked like a crumbled piece of paper that was thrown in a middle school classroom.

They got you to a hospital as quickly as they could, administering to you immediate surgery for your severely broken back. Several vertebrae were broken, along with your jaw, collarbone, arm, wrist, and tail bone. Your ankle and one of your shoulders were shattered, requiring surgery as well.

Luckily, though, there weren't any major head injuries, only flesh wounds that weren't fatal, and would most likely not even leave a scar. If they had to be honest, it looked much worse than it actually was due to the amount of blood you were losing.

14 hours of surgery later, they placed you in the ICU unit, their machines helping you breathe as you recovered from the accident and surgery, your heart having stopped twice during the entire ordeal. Your family was notified, your mother and father pulling Zenitsu from school to make sure you were okay.

The doctors, however, limited the amount of people allowed in there at once, but recommended speaking to revitalize you, or in other words, help you wake up.

"Nee-san... I'm sure you'll be fine... and when you wake up, I think you'll like your doctor a lot! He's really nice, and let me see you despite the age restrictment since you're in such bad condition..." he sniffled, grabbing your hand, "no matter what, nee-san, I'm here for you. Just... please don't die on me and mom and dad... we still need you. You haven't even finished school... so wake up and get your diploma, follow your heart and become the doctor you've always wanted to be..." Zenitsu began wailing, the nurse pulling him out and allowing your doctor in, scolding him.