Snowy

The cold winter breeze blew through your tightly wrapped kimono causing a slight shiver to run down your spine, the blanket that was hung over your shoulders helping to keep you warmer than yesterday when you had forgot it.

Grabbing the last few sticks you saw, you stood up and looked around, something red in the snow catching your attention, your covered feet walking towards the dot of red.

With small footprints left behind you, you knelt down to get a better look at the red staining the white snow. Your eyes lifted to see more red, a bigger puddle being formed.

Sudden realization hit you, your eyes widening. There was something injured, something really injured.

You jumped up, following the red soaked snow quickly. You glanced up at the cloudy sky with a frown. It was about to snow again. Knowing this, your pace fastened, your lungs burning as the icy wind froze your rosy colored cheeks. You hoped you weren't to late.

You stopped as the trees began to thicken, your ears catching the sound of something trying to breath. Looking for the sound, your eyes caught a glimpse of red, hidden in a trail that looked like something had been drug. You followed the red streaks that littered the trail, the raspy breathing getting louder.

The wind began picking up slowly, your eyes landing on a man dressed in a black uniform. His golden hair blew in his face, one of his hands covered in blood as he held his side and tried to crawl. Hearing you approach, he looked for the noise, his sun like eyes landing on your (e/c) orbs. His strained expression relented, his head falling into the snow as you ran towards him.

Looking around for something to help cover his skin, you remembered the blanket and pulled it off quickly, wrapping it around him. He watched you lazily, his breath becoming less labored as he decided to rest in your presence.

"Don't worry, you'll be alright!" He heard you call with a bright smile, your hand wiping hair out of your face, leaving smeared blood on it.

A warm smile enveloped his sun like features, sending a warm feeling through your body despite the cold surrounding the two of you. He gave a nod and closed his eyes leaving the rest to you.

Considering your options, you realized you weren't far from your brother's home, not even a few minutes worth of walking.
.
.
.
Hours passed as you helped keep him warm, tending to the wound you found on his side. You wondered how he got it, but brushed it off, wrapping it tightly as he slept, peacefully snoring. 'Adorable,' you thought and ran into the kitchen to continue making soup.

You heard a low groan and poked your head out of the kitchen, your face lighting up. "You're awake!" You quickly grabbed a bowl of the soup and brought it to him, sitting beside him. "Here, I made you some soup to help warm you up!"

He gazed at you for a moment before trying to sit up, only for you to push him down with a small frown. "You're going to further wound yourself..." you mumbled, looking away with a small blush and pulling your hand away from him. He looked confused for a moment before looking at down at his chest and realizing it was no longer covered by his uniform.

"My... apologies!" He smiled warmly with a small cough.

Shaking your head you pushed the bowl towards him, practically forcing him to eat... although after the first bite he enthusiastically did that on his own. You watched him devour the hot soup, your heart pounding harder than it ever had before. Sliding away to get your older brother, the man grabbed your wrist with a worried expression plastered on his face.

"You're not going out, are you?"

You could tell he didn't want you to leave yet, so you sighed slightly and scooched back into your spot. "I'll stay here if you want. This is my brother's home, so I suppose it's alright!" You happily explained, taking the empty bowl and setting it on the table beside you.