"Keep trying me and I'll tap that ass." Said Armani. "But anyways, guess what we about to do for the next week and some change?"

"What?" Rah asked.

"We about to get you caught up in school." Armani smiled. "Say yay."

"Mane no." He smacked his teeth.

"It ain't a choice, Ionno what your dumb ass momma tolerated but in this household, you not only get good grades but you maintain them and I mean that. Get it? Got it? Good." Armani said as she began to unpack the bags.

"Yes ma'am." He mumbled.

One of the things Armani did manage to do was somewhat quench his cursing and teach him respect, and like the smart kid he is, he caught on.

"Have you unpacked your bag?" Asked Nasir.

"Yeah, did y'all find out if I passed 8th?" Asked Rah. "Cause my momma told me before i came with y'all that I failed but that bitch be lying."

"Yes you passed, but barely which isn't good so you need to do better." Armani scolded.

"Yes ma'am, I hear you and imma try and make you proud." Rah smiled at Armani.

"Alright good, Nas is on baby duty which leaves you and me to the kitchen. We're going to be making spaghetti sauce and spaghetti tonight." Armani said making Rah nod his head.

"Why am I on baby duty?" Asked Nas. "Say be mean mugging me."

"Cause you left him sitting in his wet diaper like come on now, how you ain't know that was why he was crying?" Asked Armani.

"Man I don't know, his fat ass just be wanting to eat and sleep but at least I changed him." Said Nas. "I told you before you got pregnant, whatever baby I put in you was gon be mean as hell."

"Boy I am not mean," Armani argued.

"Ole lying ass." Nasir shook his head.

"Boy—

"Ian never made no spaghetti sauce before, don't even remember the last time we ate spaghetti." Rah cut Armani off.

"Boy don't be cutting me off, but I'll show you what to do." Armani said. "Nasir take care of Say, he's already been fed so I think he should be fine the next couple of hours, just entertain him and make a bond you know?"

"Of course ma." Nasir said. "Fat man you bet stop mean mugging me, I already said I was sorry for leaving you in that diaper." Savior just looked up at him with a pout.

"Yeah he don't like you right now." Laughed Armani. "Come on Rah."

The two made their way to the kitchen and Armani began to pull out all of the things she needed to make her famous spaghetti sauce.

"You cut the onions and make sure you be careful cause the knives are sharp." Armani said as she opened the Hunts traditional spaghetti sauce can.

"Girl I know how to cut a damn —ow shit!" Rah yelled as he held his finger.

"Boy I told you be careful." Armani said.