Chapter 5 - Spill the tea

The next few hours or so were spent by Lenny filling in Gigi on all that had happened so far and Gigi was just as shocked at the entire ordeal as Lenny was when he first found out.

"Wow. He seems whipped. And I mean whipped whipped. Like whipped cream whipped." Gigi whispered, still mentally reeling from the mixture of shock and happiness at her brother seemingly finally settling down.

"But isn't that a bit creepy, though?"
Gigi's question was rewarded with a confused glance by Lenny.

"The stalking and all, I mean can't he have a normal conversation without having stalked her?"
Gigi continued to query, a confused look swimming in her eyes.

"Uh he could. But Massimo is no normal man, principessa, he's taking over your family's business, remember? Which doesn't really justify stalking someone but this is all he's ever known." Lenny reasoned, and from the now calm and composed stance of Gigi, he knew his reasoning had worked.

Out of nowhere, Gigi bounced up off of her seat, almost knocking over the bottle of rose lemonade.

"Can I meet her? Where does she live? How old is she?? What does she look like? Omg will she go-"

"Wha heyy! Relax there Gigio, no rush, I'm sure he'll let you meet her soon. Although now that I think of it, Massimo did warn me not to tell anyone..." Lenny trailed off at the end as he took a huge gulp, he did not want to anger his best friend.

"You're seriously worried about Massimo getting mad at you for telling me his stalker-ish love story? Pffft come on, what happened to the fearless Leonardo Balotelli I fell for?"
Gigi teased a smirking Lenny.

"You want to know what happened to that Leo? I'll show you-" Lenny was just about to go ahead and complete making his move on Gigi when her phone rang, effectively c0ckbl0cking Lenny.

"Crap! I was supposed to be babysitting Isabella today!" She groaned as she ran around the apartment like a headless chicken, grabbing her bag and shoving her things into it.

Lenny internally scowled at whoever had phoned- it turned out to be Gigi and Massimo's mother- Vittoria who wanted to check up on how Gigi was handling Isabella.
'Cockblocker', he thought as the reality of him probably needing yet another cold shower set in.

Gigi had by now collected all her belongings in her leather purse and was finished wearing her leather biker jacket, she kissed a côckblôcked Lenny goodbye and rushed off to her bicycle, cycling away from the apartment block before Lenny could come and lecture her on;
'bicycles not being safe' or his usual lecture on how if Gigi was to go somewhere she could go with him for 'added security'.

By the time Lenny came downstairs with his car keys, Gigi had already cycled half way down the road and waved her arm in a manner that said 'Get back inside, I'm fine.'

Lenny just smiled, chuckled with a shake of his head of mousy brown hair and walked back inside his apartment block.

Reaching her parents' house, Gigi was surprised to see Massimo's G-Wagon parked outside. Massimo wasn't usually home at this time. And it was a Sunday wasn't it? So why was Massimo at home instead of out partying and having one night stands like he normally did? That in itself was something Gigi hated about Massimo. How were some males just allowed to use and chuck away the women the next morning? It was disgusting and stupid.

Gigi had her 'Eureka' moment when she remembered Amora. Was she here? Would she finally get to meet the no doubt angel who had big bad Massimo wrapped around her finger?