Goodnight Killjoy

'Breathe. Breathe, you're forgetting to breathe.' A voice said inside my head went. I exhaled unsteadily. I started looking around, to distract myself. I didn't wanna look at them. They were making out and it was confusing me. Why the fuck would you make out with someone who basically kidnapped you?! And you OBVIOUSLY knows she's evil I don't understand! I mean yeah I get it she's hot, like really really hot but she could kill you RIGHT NOW if she wanted to you idiot! Everything Frank said to me, the looks he'd give me, didn't mean anything.

Not that I had feelings for him or anything. Seriously. No big deal. It was all good I said in my head trying to convince myself that none of this was bothering me.

And it seriously SHOULDN'T be bothering me. I went many many years knowing Frank was married, knowing he had children. (or unless all of THAT was a lie too) and in order to have kids you'd have to, yknow, undress each other and feel each other up and all that extra stuff that goes along with it... and THAT never bothered me. It's not even any of my business. But I guess all the bullshit that was put in the air by him about me was getting to my head. 'None of that matters Melody. None of that fucking matters!' I started yelling at myself in my head.

I ended up looking at them again. I don't know why. Especially that it made my blood boil. Frank grabbed her uh, bottom pulling her closer to him and deepening their kiss as she wrapped her arms around him. God she knew exactly what she was doing. She was intentionally trying to piss me off.

Was I really just standing here and letting this go on? What, was Ray and Mikey just not understanding what was happening?

I was fuming. To the point that I wasn't even thinking straight anymore. I tightened my grip of my gun. It didn't even seem like they were even paying attention to us anymore.

Without thinking I bolted towards them and in an instant she took two guns out from her hollister and pressed one against Frank's temple and pointed at me. As I came to a stop and pointed my gun at her.

"Don't shoot!" I cried out.

Veronica smiled. "Which one?" She asked shaking her head.

No tears. Not this time.

I kept my gun steadily aimed at her and glanced at Frank. "Bitch." He spat. She then pushed the gun harder against his head.

"You get a choice." Veronica spoke gently. "He goes..." she smiled then kept eyes focused on mine. "Or you go... and if handsome boy over here tries to pull a stunt? You both go."

I don't know what got into me but I just went for it. I shot at Veronica numerous times and she dropped to the floor. 'So the bitch DOES take damage.' I thought to myself. Everything started happening really fast. I looked at Frank's eyes with nothing with but anger and honestly adrenaline then pushed him off the trunk then opened it quickly while quickly looking at Veronica to see what was going on with her. She started slowly getting up. Fuck. I looked Gerard in the eyes. "Go!" I yelled at him. "Take him with you." I motioned my head to Frank.

Gerard pushed himself out and looked at me like he never saw the sun before. "C-come--just come with us!" He said trying to grab hand. "Go!" I yelled louder pulling my hand away from his reach.

Both him and Frank listened to me. They ran to the car and I turned to Veronica. "You're so pathetic." She said as she started getting up. "Risking your life... for these men..." I felt her belittling me.

"They saved my life!" I yelled at her, keeping my gun aimed at her with every movement Veronica made.

"Oh yeah?" She stood up amd started walking around me. "Then why did they bring you here? You're such an easy target, they know you can die at any moment..."

"They needed me! They need me to get my parents!" I raised my voice at her.

"Oh, oh yeah yes sure. Four grown men need you? A scrawny weak teenage girl. Right..." Veronica says.

I stared at her and processed her words. She was making sense.

"If they cared about you, why didn't they retrieve your parents themselves and bring them to you without putting you through all this?" She stood in front of me.

"Why didn't Poison and Ghoul take you with them just now instead of leaving you with me?"

I let her words sink in. Everything she said made sense. She was right wasn't she?

I put my gun down, then Veronica smiled.

"So long." She point hers at me keeping a smile on. And shot straight at my chest.