Chapter 40: Engaged!!!

Comenzar desde el principio

The elevator's door finally opened and we were there.

Aurora's POV

"Ready?" He asked me.
"Yes." I said.

Then he removed the blindfold and my mouth hang opened. I was speechless.

He took me in Dubai and right now i'm on the Burj Khalifa's top. Wow.
Words weren't enough to describe the view. You could see everything from there.

 You could see everything from there

"Austin" i said. No answer.
"Austin?" I said again. No answer.

Then i turned around and guess what i saw? He was on his knee holding a velvet box in his hand. He also looked amazing. I tear rolled down my cheek.
"Austin.." i said and smiled,he smiled back and started talking.
"Since the first day i met you at school,i fell in love with you. Everyday,i wanted to get to know you even more and more. We shared so many memories together. You made me a different person on a positive way,you taught me how to truly love someone. Every moment spent with you means the world to me. I feel incomplete without you by my side. I don't regret any moment with you that i shared these past 5 years. Remember the night when we were telling each other how we see the future together?" He asked me. I was already crying. I nodded.
"I started making your dreams real. You said that you wanted to get engaged on the Burj Khalifa and here we are." He said and smiled,i smiled back.
"You mean the world to me Aurora. I love you the most on this entire world. I love you more than myself." He said and smiled.

"Aurora Adams, will you marry me?" He asked. I put my hands on my mouth then wiped my tears. He was waiting for my answer.
"Yesss yess yesss!! Billions of times yess!" I said happily. My tears couldn't stop falling. He gave me the biggest smile and a tear rolled down his cheek.

He extended his hand and i gladly put mine on it. Then he slid the beautiful ring on my finger and kissed my hand.

I put my arms around his neck and hugged him so tight. He hugged me so tight too then he spun me around. We both chuckled. After a while he put me down and kissed me so passionately. I gladly kissed him back.

"I love you more than anything Aurora." He said. That melted my heart.
"I love you more than anything too Austin." I said and kissed him again.

"Omfg we are engaged!!!!!" I squealed.
"Yes love,we really are." He chuckled and hugged me so tight.

" He chuckled and hugged me so tight

*The engagement ring*

"Come here." He took my hand and lead me to a dinner table i never saw.

We ate dinner on the top of the Burj Khalifa's building...wow.. i never in my life imagined this.

At the moment we're admiring the view. He hugged me from the behind and i rested my head on his shoulder.

"Do you know what i noticed?" I asked him.
"Hm?" He asked.
"No people." After a second i realized why.
"Don't tell me you reserved the whole frkn Burj Khalifa building." I said.
"I reserved only the top floor." He said and smiled.
"Wow.." i said. He nodded.
"Well since we can see everything from there,in which hotel are we staying?" I asked.
"That one." He pointed with his finger.
"Wow gosh,Austin, you're literally the best boyfriend ever." I kissed his cheek.

I turned around and i was facing him now.He smiled then took my hand and kissed it.

"Do you like the ring?" He asked.
"Yessss,so much. It's so beautiful." I smiled and caressed his cheek.
"I'm so glad and it really is." He smiled and started kissing my neck.
"Mmm,don't do that.." i moaned and said.
"Why?" He asked.
"I'm getting turned on and weak.." I said.
"Hmmm,okay. Let's go to the hotel then." He said and smirked.
"Mhm." I said.

Before,we took some pictures together of course and we sent them to our parents and friends.

After walking hand in hand for a while,we arrived at the hotel. Our room was on the 46th floor.

After he closed the door,things went heated. He started kissing my neck then he took me up and went to the bedroom.

I removed his tuxedo, then his shirt and pants. Then he removed my dress and laid me on the bed.

I forgot to mention, our bedroom had a very big window, i felt like the people were watching us. But i didn't care honestly.

Soon,our underwear was off too and we were now naked on the bed. I was getting weaker with every touch of his.

He gave me pleasure, then i gave him too. It was better than the other times cuz you know,today we got engaged.

He started giving me pleasure with his finger. That made me even weaker..

Then he placed protection and went inside of me. Having him inside of me was one of the best feelings ever. He really knew what he was doing.

We had a loooong night. We never stopped with what we were doing. We both enjoyed it and couldn't stop it.
I'll feel so sore tomorrow..shit..

After a some time,we got tired and laid in bed.

"I love you so much soon Mrs. Walker." He said.
"I love you more Mr. Walker." Then we kissed and fell asleep.

We are engaged. ♡

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it!
They are finally engaged!
Please vote and comment your thoughts.
I love youuu, stay safe!♡
~Jase~