🧟‍♀️Season 2 - Ep.1: Scary-oke🧟‍♀️

Start from the beginning

Once inside, he locked the door, turned all of Mabel's plush toys to look away, and turned on a lantern. "Guys, we've gotta talk. Almost loosing my journal made me realize that I'm halfway through the summer and still no closer to figuring out the big mysteries of Gravity Falls. Gideon almost destroyed the town to get his hands on this journal, but why?"

He began to pace around. "Who wrote it? Where are all the other journals? What was Bill talking about when he said 'everything was going to change'?"

I noticed Leo shoot me a worried glance, but I simply ignored it.

"There's something huge going on right under our noses, and it's time we stop goofing around and get to the bottom of it."

"Bro, you've looked at that things like a bazillion times, there's nothing left to discover!"

"Yeah, and half the pages are blank, remember?" I added to Mabel's sentence.

He let out a sigh. "I just feel like I'm one puzzle piece away from discovering everything."

"You still have a lot of summer left though, dude." Leo said, to which Mabel smiled.

"Yeah, don't worry, Dipper! Lord Mystery Ham is on the case!" She picked up Waddles who wore a detective hat. "I play by me own rules, what what!"

Dipper stared at her for a few seconds. "... I don't know why I tell you things."

That's when we all looked around at some strange noises, heading downstairs in confusion.

Soos was looking out the window. "Hey, Mr. Pines, what's the code word I'm suppose to yell when I see a government vehicle?"

"Wait, what? Government vehicle?" He walked over, his eyes widening before going to the speaker. "The Mystery Shack is now closed!!! Everybody out!!! I will not hesitate to use the hose on the elderly!!!"

"What the heck, Stan, you never shut down the shop!" I said in surprise.

He ignored me, fixing his tie before opening the door to two men. "Welcome to the Mystery Shack, gentleman!!! What can I get you?!? Keychains? Snow globes? These rare photos of American presidents?" He pulled out a dollar from his sleeve.

Both man had serious expressions, the older one speaking. "My name is agent Power, this is agent Trigger. We're here to investigate reports of mysterious activity in this town."

"Activity." The other man repeated.

"Mysterious activity?!? In the Mystery Shack?!? You gotta be joking!!!"

"I assure you, I am not. I was born with a rare disorder that makes me physically incapable of experiencing humor."

Stan let out an awkward laugh, the man raising his eyebrow. "I don't understand that sound you're making with your mouth, now if you'll excuse us we're conducting an investigation."

"Investigation." Trigger followed his partner inside the shack.

Dipper's eyes lit up as he ran over to them. "Wait wait, did you guys say you're investigating the mysteries of this town?!?"

"That information is classified." Power leaned down to his eye level. "But yes. Look, between you and me, I believe there's a conspiracy of paranormal origin all connected to this town. We're just one small lead away from blowing the lid off this entire mystery."

"Are you kidding me?!? I'm investigating the exact same thing!!! I found this journal in the woods which has almost all the answers!!! If we work together, we could crack the case!!!"