A/n new book

My new book is coming out soon cuz choices is coming to an end*silently cries*. But I changed the name from white wolf to legend of the white wolf and black wolf. So I am going to give a short description about the book* dances excitedly*.

THE LEGEND OF THE WHITE WOLF AND BLACK WOLF.

The legend says that Serena the moon goddess created two wolves in the beginning, she had a dark potion and light portion. She was warned by her brother Damien the God of witches to mix the portion together, she turned a deaf ear and instead mixed them separately. She produced the first pure werewolves. The black wolf she named lucious and the white wolf Eleanor. She watched them grow up from pups to full grown werewolves. She was pleased with Eleanor who took care of the other werewolves (they were not the first but the first pure werewolves). But Eleanor also did some bad things when her loved ones were hurt.She was like the sunshine everywhere she went. But Damien on the other hand was pure evil he killed for fun. She knew she made a mistake so she created mates. She mated Damien to Eleanor, so as to balance Damien's evil. But there had to be consequences of her actions. The legend states that there was gonna be one more pair of the white  but instead of one black wolf they were two black wolves.(this was the consequence)
~~~~~~~~~
Emma Sanders was a human girl or so she thought. Her family had a secret they were werewolves, but due to the fact that her mum was human, there was a tendency that she was never going to be one, she turned 13 and she still didn't shift her parents were happy. She was not gonna be like her father. Until on her 16th birthday she shifted right in a family reconciliation. Everyone was shocked and scared, so was she. She was pure white, they knew her mate was going to be dangerous, so they sent her away she was so sad but mostly angry.....
4 years later......
Emma became a rouge she kept on walking to no destination. She had no idea what werewolves were and she made the mistake of crossing the most feared and cruel park borderline.
Alexandro and Alexander king.....
The alphas of the blackblood park....
The most cruel and powerful alphas all over the world. They became worse everyday after they shifted at thirteen due to the fact that they had not seen their mate. Rouges......
They hated rouges due to an accident and their mate Emma was no exception(meaning she was treated the same way other rouges were treated).......
Join me in the journey of twist and turn and the rollercoaster ride through this book.

So which story cover do yo prefer
1.

So which story cover do yo prefer1

Or..
2.