HITS

Tony's POV
She made me happy and made me laugh. She was like the sunshine everywhere she went lighting up the atmosphere. I was presently in my father's office. He decided to have the wedding two days after the nationals. I never liked my dad. I had to look for a way to stop this wedding, I don't love Molly. Why can't he get it all he cares about is his money 😠😠😡." Are you even listening to me" my father said angrily which brought me joy" NO" I simply said smirking" I said that after your wedding both of you will be living for Canada" he said, I became more certain that I had to put a stop to this wedding. I nodded and walked towards the door just for my father to stop me half way" I don't want you around that girl, you hear me? Or else I will deal with it my way" he said with a dangerous smile. I hurriedly walked out of the door and headed towards my room. I immediately reached for the glass vase on my table and threw it across the room. I was boiling if he dared to do anything to her, God so help me I will strangle him to death. I can't believe myself, my plan was to just use her and now I am f**king warming up to her( A/n: I do not really use swear words so I sensored it😅😌). DAMN IT, I hate myself. Right now I had to get ready for my tutoring at her house I grabbed a tank top and a pair of shorts with sneakers. I hand combed my hair a little, I grabbed my bag and slung it over one shoulder. I walked down the stairs and grabbed my keys just as I saw Troy. I opened my arms to carry him and he came running with is tiny legs. He was so cute" bwother towny were are you going again" he asked in his adorable voice" Troy I have to go for my extra classes" I said pulling his cheeks as he swatted them away protesting that he was to big for that as I laughed and dropped him to run off. I hurried outside and into my baby. I immediately drove out of the gates. 10 minutes later I arrived at her place as I already heard music, meaning they had began practice. I was praying that the door will be magically opened, and really luck was on my side 'cause the door was opened slightly. I slipped through it and straight to the dance studio, Vicky was a very good dancer. She was practicing their third dance routine.

I really liked the second one thou

( Imagine them in heels)  I watched them dance to the end. Vicky started walking towards the door so I took a run for the stairs, I turned back while running to see if she saw me, luckily she didn't I turned back and immediately regretted it. I hit my head on a very hard wall, I fell right to the ground as I heard someone laughing I turned my head, it was Vicky. I felt so embarrassed and stupid she couldn't even stop laughing at me." Can you be nicer and help me or are you just going to stand there and laugh your brains out" I said clearly annoyed" I pick the latter" she said laughing, I huffed and grabbed the banister of the stairs to support me as I stood up." O God let me just stand up you are dead" I said while standing as she took a run for it. I hurried after her clearly faster but my eyes were still a bit dizzy from the hit, and unfortunately for me I hit a tall vase again." Sweet baby Jesus" I screamed sitting on the the floor, as Vicky came back" what happened?" She asked."you made me hit my head AGAIN" I said shouting the last word. This time she fell to the floor due to laughter." Let's go upstairs and I will give you some pain killers and help you to massage it so a lump will not form" she said helping me up. I said my thanks and we walked towards the stairs just then Kevin decided to show up. We all went up the stairs together. We got to her room and settled down in our usual seats as she went to grab some painkillers and ointment. She came back and put some ointment on my head and started the massage. It felt like heaven until Kevin decided to destroy it" I am lost someone enlighten me on what is going on" he said clearly confused" he hit his big head twice" she said as they both burst into laughter. Huhhh I really hated them right now. 3 minutes of non stop laughter later, they finally stopped and we immediately began with work. 1 hour later, Vicky let us go 'cause we did good in her test and she let us watch them practice all the three dances they were gonna do at the nationals. We hurried after her like over excited children. We were warned to stay out of sight. She hurried back and said some things to the girls as they went back to formation and started the choreography for Despacito. I was really enjoying this but then I noticed really high heels at a corner, a lot of them. I was so curious thou but I pushed it to the back of my mind and paid attention.

(The sneakers Victoria wore before wearing the heels above)The song finally ended and they all walked towards the heels and started to put it on, this was gonna be interesting 😏😏

The song finally ended and they all walked towards the heels and started to put it on, this was gonna be interesting 😏😏. They changed their formation and started dancing. This was off the roof, I honestly thought this dance made Vicky sexier and Kevin couldn't agree better. The song ended as they pulled of their shoes, I really hope I was not drooling right now. They did the last one and it was also really good thou but not as fun as that of the heels. She called them together and said some stuff and dismissed them 'cause they were walking towards the door, we swiftly ducked behind the large door quietly. When they were finally gone  we came out from our hiding place and just then Vicky walked out while dabbing a towel over her face." We had to admit that second dance made you a lot more sexier" I said as I smirked. Immediately her cheeks flared up" YOU GUYS HAVE ROTTEN MINDS" she screamed walking towards the door and opening it wide open" home you both go, I have a lot of work to do" she said as we both walked out as she slammed the door at our faces. I laughed at her childishness and walked straight into my car and drove off without giving Kevin a second look.