competition makes me 🤧

Their outfit above
Time skips: one month
It was the day before the competition and ourast practice.I was so scared and I started having feelings that we were going to lose to those rascals."ok guys we have being practicing all month,I really appreciate you guys and I just wanted to say that if we lose tomorrow it doesn't matter,all that matters is that we do our best and have fun."I said as everyone clapped at my heartfelt speech."so we won't be able to do a dress rehearsal today that will be before tomorrow's performance cuz our outfits are coming in today,so you guys should go home have some rest and we will see eachother tomorrow"Hazle said dismissing them. They finally filed out of the door."I can't believe time has moved so fast,the day is finally here"I said. We decided to wear matching outfits, we decided to wear a cold shoulder crop top with dungarees,a black hat and sneakers, and also a Pair of sunglasses.

 We decided to wear matching outfits, we decided to wear a cold shoulder crop top with dungarees,a black hat and sneakers, and also a Pair of sunglasses

Their outfit aboveI quickly texted Tony to thank him for letting me use his tutoring timeMe:thanks for letting me use your tutoring time

Their outfit above
I quickly texted Tony to thank him for letting me use his tutoring time
Me:thanks for letting me use your tutoring time.
Sexiest:no probs my pleasure
The idiot saved his name as sexiest. But me being me I didn't change it.
Me:are you coming to watch the dance competition? I asked really hoping he will say yes
Sexiest: I can't miss it Molly will be performing. I was happy that he was coming but I don't know why.
Me: okay bye see you then.
Sexiest:yeah bye.
"We have being standing here talking to a statue"Hazle said as I was back in the real world"sorry guys I just wanted to thank Tony"I said as they both nodded"do you guys wanna stay over so we can go together"I asked excitedly"of course we will let us just inform our parents"Lue said as they brought out their phones probably to call. Just then I heard the door bell ring, I hopped of the sofa to get it.i peeped through the peep hole it was the delivery guy. FINALLY!!.I opened the door"delivery for a miss Victoria Simpson"he said,he was about my age and he looked really cute but not that handsome like Tony.what is my problem with him."ma'am are you still there"the guy waved at me. I came back to earth"I am so sorry, I was lost in my thoughts"he nodded and handed me the papers to sign,I quickly did so and returned it he helped in carrying the boxes into the house."thank you so much"I said as he nodded and left. The girls hurried to where I was and quickly opened the boxes we had a lot of work to do. We had to check the sizes and tag their names on it and pack it into separate bags and then into one big bag. 40mins later... We were finally done tagging we ordered some pizza.30mins later we were done eating and showering,we dived in bed and once my head hit the pillow I was a goner.