The dance competition

I and the girls were getting ready and I was really nervous,as if they could read through me "don't worry about it Vicky, I know we are going to win for sure" Lue said supportively "you guys are only saying this to make me feel better" I said putting on my shoes.(outfit above) "we are saying it cuz you know we will win"Hazle said as I grabbed my bag and my phone. I quickly called uber, as we all walked down stairs Dad was coming home today. We already arranged everything we were taking to school, we also carried my makeup kit,in case we need it. Hazle came out of the kitchen with a pack of Oreos "what I was hungry"she said while trying to munch on it, I and Lue giggled. We both ran to the kitchen to grab ours when we noticed that Hazle had the last pack of Oreos we ran for our lives looking for Hazle. When she spotted us running her way she took of running too. We chased and chased and finally we caught up with her, we pinned her to the floor and grabbed the remaining Oreos while she was squealing. We triumphantly sat on her until we ate it all and of course with a little bit of teasing from us and protesting from her. "You guys are so far get off" she screamed and luckily for her the uber called me to inform us that he was outside the house. We got up and walked towards the door not forgetting to take the bag of outfits we did a scan through them and it was complete. 10 dungarees,10 tops,10 sneakers,ten hats. Then it finally hit me,we forgot to order for the sun glasses. I think the girls noticed too cause there eyes grew like saucers. "We will quickly dash to the mall" I said as they both nodded, we hurriedly packed our stuff and cross checked again, I locked the main door and gate as they loaded the stuff into the hood of the car we hopped in and quickly apologised for delaying and informed him of our little stop at the mall he understood and we were off to the mall. 6 minutes later we arrived and we quickly ran into the mall we spotted a shop selling glasses, and we walked in and Spotted a woman who should be in her her late 30's behind the counter with a baby bump." What can I help you girls with" I quickly showed her the picture and informed her we will be needing ten of this, we later found out that we bought the last 10 of the shades. I was so happy, I grabbed the bag," thank you ma'am and we wish save delivery for you"I said as she thanked us and we hurriedly walked back to the car and we were off back to school, we thanked the guy once again. 15 minutes later we finally arrived at school. We got our stuff out of the car and I immediately payed for the ride via internet. We grabbed the bags and hurried to the gym, as we walked past the halls people started giving us weird looks, obviously. Why will three girls be carrying this much bags to school, we ignored and continued our journey to the back. When we finally got there we decided to keep all the stuff in the girls locker room. Hazle insisted on keeping them in a locker incase someone tries something stupid and thinks it will be funny to take one of the outfits. I grabbed the key to the locker and chucked it into my bag. We hurriedly rushed back to the halls before the bell rang and like I said we had the same classes in the morning so it was a bonus. We took our seats looked around the class and just as I thought Tony wasn't in class. I quickly texted our group members on the group chat that we should meet immediately after school ends cause we have to practice one more time and get dressed. I was so nervous about this cuz our teacher informed us that the principal decided that the whole school should be invited for the competition, since they won't be there for the nationals. Lunch time...... In the cafeteria... It was finally lunch time cuz I was starving I rushed into the cafeteria with the girls hot on my trail, I didn't notice when Molly was Infront of me until she poured slushie over me, I was so angry" oops sorry I didn't see you there" she said as the whole cafeteria bursted out laughing, I noticed Tony sitting at the table and I thought he was going to support me but he just turned his face away from me. I ran back out as the hall kept on laughing at my expense. I ran to the toilet never turning back. I slid down with my back to the toilet door I felt so small and embarrassed. I heard banging on the door" Victoria open the door" Hazle said," just go away" I said as the banging automatically stopped, I thought they had left and deep inside me I was sad that they did instead of insisting." Please Vicky we just want to help and be there for you"Lue said softly. I was so happy they didn't leave. I stood up and opened the door and I was hit by a lot of hugs" don't ever scare us like that again"Hazle said as I giggled." don't mind her, okay she just wants to get to you, and we can still pay her back by winning the competition"Lue said smiling evily as we all broke down into a fit of laughter. They pulled me up and helped in cleaning me up and making me slushy free." We are going to give her watch she begged for"I said laughing evily." Now that's my Vicky"Hazle said laughing as we all filed out to our next class which unfortunately was not together.
Dance time......
All my team members were all getting dressed. I was both excited and nervous about the competition."so are u guys done so we can practice one last time?" I asked as I heard a series of ' yes and sure' then immediately we started practicing our routine.2 practices later.... We decided we had done enough practice we didn't want anyone tired or all sweaty before the show. We finally heard the opening prayer and the school anthem that I didn't even know existed"so we have decided to start alphabetically, so we begin with Maria and her team"I heard the principal say as Maria and her team mates walked past us looking like sluts, typically they looked like they were half naked. Maria glared at me followed by her minions before walking of to the stage which was practically the gym.few minutes later 'havana' by Camilla cabello   was heard and I peeped through the curtains and oh my they were good.

I swear if I dance I heels that high I will break my legs.3 mins later... They were done and Molly and her team was up,their outfit was even worse. Their team danced to'shape of you' by Ed Sheeran

The dance choreography was mind blowing but the organisation was terrible no offense 2 minutes later they called us out to present ours we walked out and I walked towards the DJ to tell him our song and almost immediately it came on." We can do this I believe in you guys" I wispered as they nodded. My body immediately started to move to the beats.

3 minutes later we were finally done and the DJ started playing random songs while the judges decide, I was so nervous" don't worry Vicky we did great ok" Lue said reassuringly " their routines were over the top" I said" it doesn't matter V" Hazle said just then the judges called all the dancers out as we filed out " good luck losers"Molly's team said as Maria's team cackled and walked past us, I was so angry right now. Hazle gave my hand a little squeeze and we walked out to the stage" team Molly we really enjoyed your dance but your organisation was very poor, good job guys"the head judge said which was a retired dance judge from what I heard." Team Maria you guys were amazing but I really expected more with the way you guys started but you were wonderful,Team Victoria your team was solendid, I loved the outfit the organisation, the dance routine and most importantly the song had very good beats I am a big fan of Spanish and Mexican songs" she said smiling. And and almost immediately she became serious again." The winner of this dance competition, and I can't really wait to see you guys at the nationals, the team that totally blew the judges away, the winner is........."There was utter silence in the room, I could literally hear my heartbeat"teammmm....... Victoriaaaaa"she said as it finally sank that we won, the whole auditorium was booming with cheers whistles and clapping. We were so happy we did a group hug we were going to the nationals. I was finally at peace. WE WON!!!!!!

This is the longest chapter I have ever written😱😱😱😎
With love
Darkgirllollipop
Xoxo 💋😘💋