someone shoot me 😭

There was silence in the car for about 10 minutes until he decided to break it" I am so sorry about what my father did back there he can be annoying sometimes"he said. I was so embarrassed and angry" I can't believe I was that embarrassed because your so called FIANCEE could not come with her so called FIANCE to a stupid party" I said shocked as the word fiancee came out of my mouth" I know right like why will I be engaged at 19"I immediately cut into what he was saying" so after all I have went through all you could talk about are your personal problems" I said really boiling right now" no Victoria it's not like that" he said"so what is it like then, just forget it" I said turning to face the window. 45minutes more of silence I finally got home, I quickly hurried down" thanks for the ride and please kindly greet your father for me" I said through gritted teeth" and don't forget that we have class by 5pm on Monday"I said walking into my house, I was grateful mum wasn't here I hurried to my room and shrugged of all my clothing, I clean my makeup, had a quick shower and wore my PJ's, I hopped into bed and switched on the TV I decided to watch a movie'. Very soon I started to drift off to Dreamland.
Next morning...
I really made sure my alarm volume was really high. I got up stretched a little before sluggishly walking to the bathroom. Don't judge me I have got time. 20 minutes of washing myself, I quickly cleaned my body with a towel. I decided to take my time and pick my outfit.

 I decided to take my time and pick my outfit

I quickly packed my textbooks in my bag. I combed through my name of hair and decided to leave it down, I put on some lip gloss and grabbed my phone and sunglasses. I stylishly walked down stairs and straight into the kitchen. I found some leftover bacon and sausages 😋😋 yum yum. I took about 6 slices of bread and gobbled it up under twenty minutes, I downed my orange juice and that was when the door bell rang" coming"I said in a sing song voice. I quickly washed my dishes, grabbed my bag and walked towards the door. I quickly opened the door." I am so surprised you woke up early and in a good mood also, was it the party" Lue said Wiggling her eyebrows. Yesterday's events rushed through my head and suddenly my mood changed. We walked out of the gates," Vicky what happened" Hazle said worriedly. I sighed and told them everything."oh no he didn't" Lue said" she is his fiance?" Hazle asked at the same time" Hazle" Lue and I said" sorry you know curiosity kills the 🐈" she said laughing nervously" I can't believe his father called you that and the douche bag still had the guts to talk about his problems" Hazle said shaking her head" ok enough with the pity party. We are starting our preparation for the nationals today" I said squealing with excitement as they both joined in. We talked about the nationals all the way to school, I found out that the football team were going for the states at the same place which means that Tony and Kevin will be there. Why was this always happening to me. We walked into the school building and straight to our lockers we continued talking until this" Victoria Simpson report to the school office immediately" the speaker blasted out I really hope I wasn't in trouble this time." Wish me luck" I said to the girls as I walked briskly to the school office. I walked into the room and would you guess who I saw there Tony and Kevin. Let's get this over with" Victoria we are very sorry to disturb you again"the principal said. You better be."we might be needing your assistance again with Kevin" the vice principal said. Someone shoot me 😭 why is this always happening to me" we are sorry for this inconvenience please bear with us. And we congratulate you on your dance competition"the principal said as he dismissed us, right before I walked outside" and Victoria I feel it will be more convenient for you if the lessons can take place at your house from 4-6" the principal concluded as I nodded and walked out of the room ready to get to my class" Victoria can I get your number and address" Kevin said as I sighed and spun on my heels and walked back towards them I grabbed his phone and imputed my number and address, I passed my phone to him to impute his number. We switched phones and I turned and started walking towards my class completely ignoring Tony's presence" don't be late" I said to them as I turned into a corner and walked into my class, I was just grateful that the teacher didn't call me back. I sat down in-between the girls" what happened" they whispered" I will tell you guys during lunch" I whispered back as we focused our attention back to the teacher. Lunch break...... In the cafeteria. I told the girls everything that happened in the principal's office." Sorry Vicky 😔 I feel your pain" Hazle said trying to look pitiful but failing woefully as she begins to laugh her head off. Lue gave her the' what's so funny look' " I am so sorry Vicky but didn't it occur to you that it's only you this keeps on happening to" she said still giggling. I was just wandering what was so funny about this. Closing time.....
It was time to go home and trust me I was not looking forward to going home. We walked towards our lockers
and dropped the books which will not be needed to take home" you guys need to come to my house" I said pleading" ok ok miss desperate" Lue said giggling as they started texting on their phones which I was guessing was their parents. They were finally done" but there is one problem" Hazle said " what is the problem" i said hoping it was something I could solve" we didn't bring our outfits" they said " seriously that's the problem we can get clothes for you guys from my closet" I said as we walked out of the school building and straight to my house.15 minutes later...we finally got to my house I quickly reminded the girls on the group chat that we have practice today. We immediately got to work.

-----
Who noticed that she is always being picked for tutoring raise ur hands 🤚