prologue

Victoria's room above
"Victoria let's go"Victoria's mother said carrying the last box.Victoria was  an 18year old girl,that never really had friends,very quiet and sophisticated,"mum I don't want to move again,this is the fifth time"Victoria said."this is the last time honey"her mum said"that is what you said the last time and the time before that and before that"Victoria said as she sat at the back of the SUV,"Last time honey, I promise"her dad said as he drove off to their new home.

4 long hours later......
They finally got to their destination....
"Vicky get up"her dad said,"am coming"she replied in a sleepy voice,"Victoria if you don't come out of this car now, we'll just lock you inside"her dad said,"okay okay okay"Victoria said getting down from the car,she took a glimpse at her new house for the first time,the house was so huge."mum is this an hotel?"she asked,"yeah it is an hotel that is why the moving guys dropped all our things in a hotel"her mum said sarcastically,she ran into the house "holy molly,this house was super haaaaaaa"she screamed,"honey save all your energy till you see your room"."okay okay let's go,i I can't wait to see it"she said as they went upstairs covering her eyes they finally stopped and opened her eyes"OMGGGGG !!! I have a52inch TV ,a king sized bed, 3seat sofa, a lava lamp, a large bath tub, a big shower, a walk in closet, oh my God mum are this your new clothing line?"Victoria rambled, "yep, I thought you might like them"her mum said."like them? I love them,they are beautiful and much"she said happily,"dear it is getting late and you know school begins tomorrow so you have to get some shut eye,good night"dad said as they shut the door,the room was amazing but she hated the fact of starting a new school,it was terrible.She looked at her alarm,it read 9:30pm,she jumped in bed and switched on the TV,she was more of a cartoon her favourite programme was sponge Bob.She tuned to it.
30minutes later....
After watching about three episodes,she decided to go and freshen up,she went to the bathroom,threw her clothes in the laundry basket and went into the shower.
10minutes later.....
She was finally done In the bathroom,she went to her closet and picked out her PJ's,she dried her waist length black hair and packed it into a messy bun,she jumped in bed"metropolitan high school here I come"she said as she gave up to darkness.