Hate List

VICTORIA'S POV
During lunch......In the cafeteria....
  I walked to the cafeteria with Hazle after dropping my books in the locker"Hazle, I have questions for you to answer"I said"shoot"she replied,"okay why did you tell me all those things about them, I mean Molly and Maria? who was the blonde haired boy?who was the dark haired boy sitting with them? what makes them so popular? why did you call them wicked? why....?"I got interrupted by Hazle"slow down cheetah,slow down okay, I am not a robot, I will answer your questions,for your first question, I will tell you when I feel more comfortable around you,for your second question,the blonde haired boy is Kevin Young,the quarterback of the school/Maria's boyfriend,the dark haired boy is Tony Austin,t he main quarterback/Molly's boyfriend/Kevin's enemy / most popular guy in school/hottest guy in school,for your fourth question because of their beauty,money and parent's status,and for your last question I will tell you but not now,so are your questions answered now"she said"yeah but why not tell me now"I said,"I will tell you at the right time"Hazle said.We walked into the cafeteria and got our food.I got an Hamburger,fries, a can of soda and an apple, I love apples,while Hazle got an hotdog sandwich,a juice box and an apple also.We took our seats,just to be greeted by another girl"hello,hello Hazle,Victoria right?"she asked"yeah, I am the new student and Hazle's new friend"I said as I turned to look at Hazle who smiled at me"this is like and my only friend until today of course"she said"as she said my name is lue and am having a feeling we three are going to be best of friends"she said as she sat down beside me,OMG,on my first day I had two friends,how cool was that,mum will never believe this.Lue talked about the school drama group,chess club,dance class,gymnastics class and many other extra curricular activities."I loved dancing since I was 2"I said"really you should like tots join,a lot of our class girls are there, including the devils"Lue said making a disgusted face, I gave a confused look"she meant the twins"Hazle said"oooh"I said understanding"I will think about joining the class"I added,"good to hear that"Hazle said,"Here comes the queen bees of the school"Lue said,they were heading towards me,maybe they heard Hazle and I's conversation"hello new girl..."Maria said,"it's Victoria"I corrected"who cares,we just came to do our normal routine with new people,just to tell them their place okay,a bunch of nothing,so don't try anything stupid even if you are"Molly added as they strutted back to their popular table with their clicking heels and over short dresses,now I see why Hazle and Lue hate them so much,they are so sassy and rude,they are no1 on my hate list,they have no sense of manners' I thought, I secretly brought out my diary and scribbled some things down.
Hate list
1.Molly
2.Maria
They are too sassy and rude,they said I am a bunch of nothing,we will see who's the bunch of nothing. They totally destroyed my good first day. I was doing fine till they arrived.JOYKILLS.
I shut the book and shoved it back into my bag,Hazle and Lue were talking, I was so going to deal with those twins, I am going to formulate a plan to get back at both of them,'haaaaaaaaaaa'I screamed In my head! I have never hated any body as much as I hate those two"Vicky forget about them your face is like tots red right now"Hazle said cutting me from my line of thoughts. I took my hand mirror from my bag to take a look and it was true, I was RED!!"am I that open"I said laughing awkwardly"what is going on in that mind of yours Vicky, I noticed that you didn't take what they said lightly that's why we left you to cool down,so fill us in on your thoughts,we are lost"Lue added"okay okay fine, I am planning something big,but I am not really sure yet,so why don't you guys come over to my place so we can see if we can put anything together that will burst their swollen heads and egos once and for all are you guys in"I asked"count me in,someone needs to show them what they deserve"Lue said"count me in too"Hazle added*bell rings*we walked to our lockers which was luckily beside each other"what do you have next Vicky, I have Chemistry"Lue said"I also have Chemistry,what about you Hazle?"I asked"I hate my life, I have Maths, my worst subject ever"she whined "take heart, I will help you in Math,not to brag but you are looking at an overall best student for 11 consecutive years"I said"show off,thanks see you guys later"she said as she walked away,we both laughed and walked off to chemistry class...
I thank God that those spoilt brats were not in my class this time around,we had the same periods until now and probably the last class.
1 hour later.....
"School is finally over for the day, I can't wait to get home"I said"I can't wait to destroy those twins"a voice said from behind me"who the hell was that?*turned around*,you scared the living daylight out of me,Hazle"I said"ok ok I am sorry,now let us go we are already running late, I can't wait another moment"Hazle said"be patient little one"I said"shut up and let's go"Lue said as we all laughed.We hurried to our lockers,grabbed our bags,and we were off to my house, I can't wait to see the look on their faces!! My house will blow their minds.