Chapter 15: Let's Go

It's been 8 months since you started working at Daisy's Fantasy Pizza Land and everything is starting to go downhill. With the opening of the Fazbear Mall inching closer and closer, people can't help but want to save money for it instead of going to Daisy's and out of the few customers that do come, their kids end up missing. Sure, it's only been 3 kids so far, but in the eyes of the public, that's 3 too many. Well, 4 if you count Bonita's kid but she was done long before the opening of the restaurant so let's just say it's 3 for simplicity sake- Daisy got a kid a few days ago. Since then, she's been horrid to look after. Such a drama queen.

Walking into work, got you bombarded with questions from a reporter.
"Mr/Ms/Miss (Y/N), is it true that you're the manager of the animatronics?"
"Yes."
"Is it true that the animatronics caused the disappearance of S-"
"I can't disclose anything at this time."
"But am I close?"
"I can't say."
"Mr/Ms/Miss-"
You walked into the restaurant and slammed the door in their face, shortly before giving them the middle finger and walking away. You sighed heavily, walking further into the restaurant.
Hook came up to you, her tail between her legs, her ears pointing down and her body hunched over.
"(Y/N)" She whispered out to you, "It's gotten worse. Marvin, Romeo and Lilac are on the hunt."
Your eyes widened. Already?
"Shit, really?"
Since your night with Hook a few months ago, the two of you have been talking about how to stop the others from killing anymore kids. Hook's programming won't let her tell you exactly who programmed them all to be that way, but Hook was able to tell you the directions into the security office in the workshop where you would see who had done it.

You waited for your shift to end at the end of the day, and then you were going to go into the workshop and find out who was behind it all...

God, I'm so sorry guys for the late update. I've been really busy lately and I've come to a block with this book. It's not that I don't know what to do with it anymore, I'm just losing the motivation to continue it since I'm working on 3 big projects apart from this book. It's in my top priorities, but it's not at the top. I'm working on a book which I'm not going to post here that I'm hoping to put in stores and just- make my legacy. I've been putting so much time into it, it's insane. To make up for the short chapter, I'll realise the next chapter today instead of making you all wait. It's going to be similar to chapter 10 so all I can really say is... Prepare yourselves.

- RC