Chapter 5: Preparations

It had been about 2 weeks since you met Jamie's animatronics, the Fantasies and it was opening day at the pizzeria. The local Fazbear Entertainment owned diners decided to come together for a celebration to congratulate Jamie on the new diner and so for today every Fazbear owned animatronic was going to be performing with Jamie's for the day. The original 4 were even refurbished for today! In total, there were 6 sets of animatronics all under the one roof. 

There was the original 4, The Toys from Junior's, The Funtimes from Cirus Baby's Pizza World, The GlamRocks from the new mall that was going to be coming out later this year, The Rockstars from a new-ish joint in the next town over, and Jamie's prized animatronics, The Fantasies. How this was arranged, was beyond you. Mr Cawthon was probably the one behind it, but why such a big party? Probably because Jamie wasn't some old guy trying to profit off of a children's pizza joint.

You walked into Daisy's Fantasy Pizza Land to see Jamie, human Toby, Kate and human Daisy sitting at a party table. You ran over to them and hugged Jamie, which they returned. You eventually pulled away after a while and did a turn on the balls of your feet, taking in the scenery. There was the classic black and white tiled floor but with pink, orange, purple and maroon coloured glitter set into it. The walls were also a classic pattern. Black on the bottom half, with a checkered centre, and white on the top. Stars and hearts hung from the ceiling in various places and various colours. Each booth had a velvety pink, maroon, orange or purple fabric and was themed around a character. Each little salt and pepper shaker had a little set of ears, googly eyes and a tail corresponding to that table's theme. There were two stages connected by a small runway. One was Rocky Ocean Corner, Hook's stage and play area, and the other was the main stage were everyone was performing today. It was extremely large for three animatronics alone so Hook must join them at some point. The stage had two curtains like the stages in the rooms in the workshop. Both were the classic Fazbear Entertainment purple with stars, but these were smothered in glitter. There were a few corridors, each with some signs saying what they lead to which you could just read from the large font. One led to the arcade and prize corner, private party rooms and the bathrooms, another lead to an employee's only area and the final one was closed off with a pair of pink double doors with the crown symbol from the workshop on it. Under the crown, it said 'performers only'. The air smelt of birthday cake and flowers.

"Jamie this is amazing!"

You turned to look at your friends with a huge smile, your eyes lit up with excitement. Jamie chuckled as they told their sister to stay seated. Kate stood up and stood next to Jamie.

"Just wait until you see what I've done with Daisy. The animatronic."

The three of you giggle at that. Jamie held out their hands to you and Kate, which you both accepted.

"Hey, Toby, can you look after Daisy while I take (Y/N) and Kate backstage?"

"Sure dude. You do what you gotta do."

Toby did finger guns at Jamie with a wink as he pulled out his phone and handed it to Daisy who started to play some sort of game. Jamie rolled their eyes as he led you and Kate through the 'performers only' door and into the backstage area. As Jamie cleared his throat, dozens of eyes landed on the three of you. All the animatronics were backstage and had been hanging out with each other. All the bunnies and Montgomery had gone into a corner and had been playing songs together, the Freddy's, Baby and Daisy had all been comparing mics and dancing, the foxes and Roxane had all been gossiping and the Chica's, Ballora and Toby had been talking, that was until you, Jamie and Kate had walked in. Daisy immediately stood up, GlamRock Freddy's microphone in her hand. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my creator and two of their friends, Kate and (Y/N)!"

The animatronics, along with Daisy, started to clap and Bonita, Toby and Hook rushed over. Hook took you, Bonita took Kate and Toby took Jamie and led the three of you closer to everyone. You had been to a few of the other pizzerias but you had never seen the GlamRocks before since their mall hadn't opened yet. Hook led you over to the other Foxy's and Roxane and you were surrounded. The ones who you had met in the past recognized you proceeded to hug and chat with you.