23

~Harry POV~
I woke up to someone shaking me. "Lets go Harry were back at Hogwarts. I yawned and sat up. I tried to stand but I fell.
"Are you alright Harry?" Draco asked as he helped me up.
"Fine. Just weak." I say as we started walking to the great hall. When we got there I felt Ron, Ginny, and Owen staring at me.
We started eating. Well Draco started eating. I would eat later tonight.  I was leaving the great hall and heading to my dorm.
I felt someone grab my hand and I turned around. "Hi Harry." Hermione said as she looked at me.
"What do you need 'Mione?" I asked.
"I just want to know how you came back from the dead."
"It doesn't matter." I say as i storm back to my room. When I got there I sat on the couch and read a book.
A few minutes later Draco walked in and hugged me. "I missed this so much." Draco whispered.
"I know you did." I say.
"So you ready for dinner?"
"Yes." I say as i bury my face in Dracos neck. I let my fangs grow and I bite down drinking his blood  it tastes so sweet especially after waiting three months to eat.
I finally let go and bury my face in his chest. "Are you okay Harry?" Draco asked as he started playing with my hair.
"Im just fine." I lied. I wasn't fine. The voices from the archway and barrier were right. I deserved to be dead.
"You're not fine Harry. What happened to you? Why were you gone for two weeks and then you magically come back from the dead?"
"Fine I saw my parents and they were disappointed in me. Then when I was trying to get back to you I needed to go through a archway that had voices saying I wasn't good enough." I said as i started crying.
"Harry you will always be enough because I love you with all my heart Harry." Draco said.
"I love you too Draco." I said. I cuddled close to Draco and fell asleep.

A/n three chapters in one day! I hope you like the chapter and please comment on how it is. Thanks for reading!