19

~Draco POV ~

Christmas break was only days away. No one has seen Harry and I was getting worried. What if he was dead? 

I was packing every thing I would need for Christmas. I was going to go back to the major and spend Christmas with mother. As I was packing I felt pain. whoever had Harry was hurting him a lot.

I started thinking about what I would say to Harry when he was found. I would apologize and hope he forgives me. Then we would be happy again. I looked out the window and sighed. I would find Harry no matter the cost.

~Ginny POV~

 "Are we going to give him to the dark lord?" Owen asked. I thought about it. If we have him to the dark lord the war would never happen. We would be rewarded probably well.

 "We should give him to the dark lord. He can deal with him" I said as I looked at Harry who was unconscious.

 "I agree with you Gin." Ron said as he walked over and unclaimed Harry's hands and tied them with rope. 

 "Where is the dark lord though?" I asked.

 "Malfoy manor." Owen said. 

 " let's go then. " I said and we all walked out of the room. We got to the edge of Hogwarts grounds and stepped out. We then apparated To Malfoy manor.

 "Well it looks like you took the offer." The dark Lord said. I looked around the room and saw lady Malfoy looking scared. 

 "Take him down to the dungeon." The dark Lord said. We dragged Harry to the dungeon and left him there. He was about to get what he deserved.

 ~Harry POV ~

I heard the door open and someone entered the manor. "Hello mother." Someone said upstairs. Draco.

 "D-Draco." Narcissa said nervously.

 "Is something wrong mother?" Draco asked.

 "No it course not." She said. 

 " Ok. " I heard Draco walk upstairs. I heard someone walk down towards the dungeon. 

 "Harry?" Narcissa asked. "

 "Yes Mrs Malfoy?" I asked.

 "I just wanted you to know Draco really needs to talk to you. He is really worried about you. Just talk to him. Please." Narcissa said.

 " I'm waiting for him to talk to me. He was upset with me and I want to wait until he is ready. "

 "Ok. Just listen to him when he comes to talk to you." 

 " of course. " Narcissa left and went upstairs. I was alone in the dark again.

A/n here is the new part. Hope you enjoy!