13

~Harry POV~
A few minutes later the train started moving. A while later another group of Ravenclaws went by. There was a sixth year that looked over me and i thought I saw a blush.
"We're almost to Hogwarts now go change into your robes." Hermione said. I grabbed my robes and I went and changed. When I was walking back to my compartment I ran into someone.
"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" The boy asked.
"I'm  fine." I was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm.
"You're Harry Potter aren't you?" He said with a blush blooming on his cheeks.
"Yes." I say as i was about to walk away.
"I'm Owen." Owen said as he held his hand out. "Nice to meet you." I walked away back to my compartment.
"You took long enough." Ginny said.
"Sorry I ran into a Ravenclaw." I say.
"Lets go." We all left our compartment and walked to the carriages. On the way I saw Draco and smiled at him.
I sat in the carriage with Ron, Hermione, and Owen. I felt like Owen was following me everywhere. Owen blushed the entire way to the castle.
I walked to the Gryffindor table and sat next to Ginny.
I didn't pay attention to the sorting or the normal speech on rules. When the food appeared on the table I tried not to gag. I got up to leave and looked over at Draco and nodded.
We walked down to the dungeons because that is where Snape would be. We knocked on the door and Snape opened it.
~Draco POV~
"What a surprise. Mr Malfoy and Mr Potter. Have you two already got in trouble?" Snape asked.
"No sir. I need something to help my physical condition." Harry said.
"As in?"
"Harry became a vampire over summer and he needs blood in order to live." I said as I looked at my godfather.
"I'll have to see what I can to do about the blood. You both need to tell the headmaster about your conditions though." Snape said as he walked away.
~Owen POV~
I watched as Harry came back into the Great Hall. He was walking with that Malfoy kid. I was better than him.
I watched as Harrys hair seemed to bounce as he walked.
His green eyes seemed to glow brightly. I watched as his pale skin looked fluorescent under the lights. Malfoy kissed Harrys cheek and walked off to the Slytherin table. I watched as Harry walked back out. I got up and i walked out and followed Harry. I pinned his wrists against the wall and looked at him.
"Owen?" Harry whispered.
"I'll make you mine Harry Potter. No matter what it takes."

A/n I hope you like the chapter. Will Draco find out about Owen liking Harry? How will he react? I also want to thank SaphyNarcissaMalfoy for helping me get the idea of this chapter. Read the next chapter!