Bad patients or a Bad Doctor?

Both of them just landed right in front of the house in the dark void.

Swapfell Gaster  already pack his medical equipment before little (Y/n) arrive to make a deal with him. Both of them haven't spoke much since the deal. She want to say something but still worried of the other Gaster's at home leaving unattended.

Her tiny fingers fiddled her Amulet quietly asking for reassure from one Gaster that live in her Amulet now. She may be young but she know Swapfell is dangerous since the time she rescue Raven and Maestro. She was terrified but not heartless.

She learn this when her parents were alive. They are good people that taught their only daughter not only shouldn't judge a book by their covers, but also that if bad people did bad things means they must have gone through difficult lives. 

So little (Y/n) want to show kindness to him as a prove that not everything is bad all the time. This motive makes her feel determined .

"Alrighty! Now let's meet my newest patient's. Hope they don't bite, heh. Shall we, little one?"

He offer his big bony hand with hole to her level. She took his offer with her small hand and smile confident.

"Hmm! We shall! " her voice filled with enthusiastic tone making Swapfell bone brow arch. But he didn't bother to question knowing she is still an infant human child.

Before they went in, suddenly both of them heard Swap voice calling from the distant. They were surprised to him standing not too far from the house cover himself with blanket from the cold.

The girl felt worry yet happy to see him standing instead of lying on the bed. She couldn't help but called back as she run towards him with open arms.

"Uncle Swap!" her cute voice caught the sick skeleton attention.

"(Y/n)?" the sick froze then turn to direct at the girl who's running toward him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"(Y/n)?" the sick froze then turn to direct at the girl who's running toward him.

"Swap!" she cried about to embrace like always.

"(Y/n)! DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE ON YOUR OWN!! " he shout angry at her freezing both the human girl and Swapfell. 

Both have beady eyes in shock staring at Swap Gaster who huff and puff from keeping his emotions stress within. The girl look down as shadow covers her face making both alternate gaster turn their view at the child.

"..........hic......."

Both of the monsters fidgets.

"Waaaaaa!!!!!....hic..HuuuuuuuWaaaaaa!!!"

The girl cries so loud that even all the sick Gasters inside the house can hear. Some groan trying to get up the bed to know happen to the poor human. Others just ignore yet reluctant to get up just to get use on the headache.

Swap sigh feeling rather guilty for making her cry like that. He maybe an optimist skeleton but he too have his limits when it comes to caring people around him. He tries to hug her for comfort.........well 'tried'...cause the girl couldn't acceptas she tried to shove him away while still crying.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 17, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Gaster gang x child reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें