(Y/N) Extra Part 3

Our little reader woke up before Swap could knock her door. She get up, stretch, took a bath, and wear her usual cloths. She left her room to eat breakfast with the other Gaster's. She think today is gonna be a normal day again.

Well.......she was wrong.

The moment she came into the kitchen to join her skeleton monster uncle's, her world is full of shock. Never felt this since that time. Cause right now her monster uncle...

is humans.

"Oh!  Morning (Y/n)! Breakfast is ready. Come eat." Swap call her with a smile on his face.

She would have got use to it if his cheek is bony white not human skin. She nervously take her seat while everyone is sitting their seat as usual.

How did this happen?

Well the answer is simple.

Its (Y/n) fault.

It happen since yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon

The Gang decided want to teach our little reader how to do magic. She was so happy and excited she practically jump up and down without stopping. All of them chuckle at her childish behavior cause they got use to her silliness.

All she think is that she finally have bone magic like these guys. That way she won't felt left out. They teach her only the basic like Levitation. She simply try levitate any object like a rock or something smaller.

It wasn't easy but she quickly manage to levitate not only a rock.......but also Fell Gaster.

Star manage to catch Fell before he 'fell' to the dark ground. Few Gaster snicker while (Y/n) apologies at Fell. The Angry Gaster face completely red in anger but he manage to hold it in knowing she is just a child. He just sigh and ruffle her hair saying try not to do it again. She nod yes to him.

Second, summon a weapon. All the Gasters has their own weapon which makes them look cool at the eyes of a 5 years old. She manage to make a an energy blast from her palm of her small hands. But the blast is too small. They suggest she form something small but hopefully not that dangerous.

She started thinking what weapons she could make. She remember all the time they watch movies together especially horror movies with Fell. Then she start focusing on one weapon she hope it fit to her. Her (f/c) magic flows into her palm manifest in shaping itself.

A Gun.