I'm going to school!

It was few days since Maestro and Swapfell incident. Not to mention Raven became part of the Gaster Gang newly addition member. They now know about (Y/n) magic abilities. And honestly, she was a little nervous right now.

WD and Stars wanted to examine her through studies but Swap and Fell against it so they argue each other. As for B finally know what she is capable off.......he felt a little tense now.

This make the girl feel sad knowing this change everything. From then on the girl didn't became cheerful or smile much like she once were. She held herself trying to be normal. Even the time Swap make meals, she quickly eat her meal and finish before all of them as she wash her dishes and went into her room without looking back.

This makes all the Gaster felt guilty.

"Everyone. I think we should owe a girl an apology."

Everyone look at Stars since he knew that this is a best option. It's true discovered (Y/n) has magic powers doesn't mean she could be a bad human like in their time before the barrier. But Stars held no issue on human because he's from space. Everyone felt ashamed of themselves.

"Stars right. So what she has powers. We should feel glad for her. Maybe she won't be defenseless anymore." said Swap trying to look at the bright side.

"But so far she kept secret from us. Should we feel safe from her." said B as WD agree.

"Don't forget, we also kept secret from her. We told her our lives before this void. But we didn't told her about our war against the human." Fell pointed them out causing both B and WD feel really ashamed of themselves.

Whether Human or Monster, She is only innocent kid.

Swap get up from her seat making every Gaster look at him.

"When you all done thinking, i will go upstairs and apologize to her. She didn't deserve to be treated this way everyone."

Stars get up as well wanted to apologize (Y/n) too.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

Without a warning, someone knock on their door. Who could that be?

Fell volunteer himself to answer the door. He open reveal to be Raven.

"Hello, i hope this isn't a bad time." he ask.

Everyone look at each other then answer ' not at all'. The invite him in as his wing tuck neatly behind his back.

"I was wondering i could help (Y/n) about her studies. She told during that time she says she couldn't read. So i thought maybe i could help her by giving her some tutor about reading and writing. If that's ok with you all."

This is a very surprise suggestion especially  from one of the Gaster.

"Um...not at all. Are perhaps a teacher of a sort?" Stars felt curious.

"I am...or i was. So i felt instead of just coup up in this house, she can have a tuition at my cave. That way she might not get bored or most probably wouldn't disturb all of your time."

Everyone never thought of teaching the little human some educations. In fact living in the void you can do a hell you want. But it is not suitable for children to behave like that. Other than watching cartoons, drawing doodle, or helping Swap in the kitchen. She needs to educate herself.

So they agree Raven with this idea. But first tell the little human girl some news.

Swap call her out of her room and she went downstairs who held her face neutral until became surprise seeing Raven. She smile at him and say hi at him. He smile greeting her as well.

They told her about this idea and she didn't know what it was. Maybe its a new game! So she give it a try.

Starting tomorrow after breakfast, Raven will pick her up and teach her in his home cave. He started to her the basic A B C alphabet. Including mathematics. Simple beginning. At first she's a bit rusty on her first day. Until 3 days later she became better.

Raven expect her learning skills may take time like normal children monster. But (Y/n) learn more faster than any of his previous student!  She reminded him of Sans who's smart enough to know the entire Algebra.

She master reading and writing. He decided he teach her about Wing Ding.

And she ace it!

He never felt remarkable for having a student at this age learn better than anyone. Ia all human this smart?!

But since she finish her educations Raven felt she didn't need to be here anymore. Until she grab her black coat for attention.

"Yes, my dear?"

"Um.....can i stay here with you?"

This makes him so puzzle. He wouldn't mind her staying her for a while not moving here.

"What wrong with living with them? Don't you like them anymore?"

"It's just .....i think they started to hate me now they knew i have magic. I don't want to feel like that anymore...."

She remember the time when the OVERWRITE happen that she felt invisible to them and feeling pressure because she felt too special that it's scared her.

He kneel down to her level trying to wipe a single tear slide down her chubby cheek.

"Little one, you shouldn't think such thing. They never do anything bad you. Besides they are worried about you. Thats all." he smile sweet at her.

She looks confused.

"Huh?"

"When we were young, we born with magic and its not easy to handle. Sometimes Magic can be dangerous and if you didn't handle well, it might cause you harm. Thats why they couldn't help but feel worried for your safety."

"So.....they don't trust me? Is that why they think i can't do it?" she pout.

Raven shook his head.

"No. Not like that. They know you can handle it. And they also care about just as much you care about them. Right?"

She think for a while then she nod at him which makes him smile.

"So please don't be negative, little one. Cause it will ruin your cute images."

He boop her tiny nose cause her to giggle. Immediately she hug him saying,

"Thank you, Uncle Raven."

He return a hug with a smiled.

"Your welcome, (Y/n)"

After that, he pick her up and flew all the way to the house as he knock the moment they land. Swap open the door and let the girl inside. Raven left immediately in his cave as (Y/n) wave him goodbye.

She came home in time for dinner so she immediately join in. Tonight there eating Pasta Spaghetti. While, she look down at her food and immediately ask for attentions. All the Gaster stop eating their food to look at her.

"Um...everyone. About me having magic. I'm sorry i didn't tell everyone. I.....i was scared that you think me different like that happen before. Everyone is argue because of me and its my fault for this. Im sorry. "

Everyone held sad on their faces and B is the first to tell.

"No (Y/n), it was us who should apologize. We shouldn't judge that way towards you because your a sweet girl. We were worried something might happen and we don't know what to do."

The girl look at the Blind skeleton with hope in her eyes as everyone agree with him. They all confess they shouldn't treat her like that.

This makes her smile feeling her tears run down her face. Swap comfort her by giving her a tissue to wipe her snot.(Eww)

The feeling came to her.

She is fill with Hope and Love today.