Comfort

Your pov

I awoke myself feeling a comfortable on my bed. Thats mean all those scary things are nightymare? I think.

But when i look again, I'm not in my bedroom. The bed is too big than my own. And my toys are not here when it supposed to be on the floor. But at least i still got fluffy bear.

No. This is not my home. I'm scared. Where is Grandpa? He promised he won't leave me.

"Grandpa?" i called hoping his here.

Then someone knock on the door.

"Miss, are you awake? I made something for you to eat."

Ok, thats definitely not Grandpa! I felt scared snatching my bear to me. Is it the kidnapper? Or is it....

That skeleton!

He must be taking me from that scary dark place! But how did i get here?

"I'm coming in."

The door knob twist makes my heart thump faster. I hide under the bed sheets pretending to sleep. I heard the door open slowly and footstep coming to me. I didn't say anything when i feel someones siting at the side of the bed.

"Come on, dear. I know you're awake. But i would like for you to eat something. And i promise its really good." said a person that is not the grouchy one. But seems gentle like my daddy one's.

Should i trust him?

I get up slowly from the bed cover and look at the kidnapper. He looks like the grouchy one except he looks kinder, and his eye socket not red but different colors. One side is blue and one side is yellow.

He was smiling like my daddy use to. Maybe this mister is good? Even he's a skeleton. He is holding a plate of food for me and i never seen one before.

"Its my special Vege-Taco. And it still fresh. Try some." he hand me a plate for me to eat one of them.

I took a bite...... and its real good! I smile at this which makes him notice.

"See, i told you their good. If you want some more, you can eat at downstairs. Everyone is waiting to meet you and Fell is downstairs with them."

I stop eating when he says Fell.

"Fell?"

"The one who brought you inside. The scary one?" he bared his teeth and raise both his hands like a scary monster.

That looks like.... Oh thats scary skeleton man!

"The skeleton monster!" i said to him.

"Hehe, yes. Thats him. But I'm also a skeleton monster. But we don't hurt good kids like you. Especially cute one."

He tickle me that makes me giggle. Then he get up from the bed and raise his hand for me to take.

"Would you like to meet them? I promise they wouldn't hurt you." he said to me while smile softly.

I can't help but feel safe with him. He's like daddy and grandpa to me. I took his bony hand and led me out o this room. While walking i felt nervous since I've never been to someone's home before. I just hope they wouldn't hurt me.

We walk downstairs until we came to the kitchen where many people are waiting there. They talk about something until when they look at me they stop.

Okay, now I'm scared. I hold this kind skeleton with both of my hands this time. I cannot help but scared.

"This is the kid I've found in the void. I don't know how the he-" Before he could finish, the kind man that i hold hands with immediately came to that scary monster and hit him on the head.