A Child's Fever

Normal POV

Ever since yesterday when little (y/n) said she didn't feel so good, one of the Gaster found out that she has a fever the next morning. Swap began to feel panic as he rush to the kitchen to make something for that sweet girl to feel better. But Wing Ding and Stars stop him before he goes overboard.  This calm him down.........a little.

So Wing and Stars began to make medicine for helping (y/n) became better. But after gave her a dosage of their made up medicine, they wait hoping for her to feel better the next day.

However, she didn't get better. In fact she puke in the middle of the night as she felt more suffering than before. (Y/n) wanted to cry just to relive the pain but Swap and B comfort her so she didn't get too emotional cause too much can make things worse. The Gaster's get too much concern.

Wing Ding wanted to find a cure for the small human while trying to get all of them home to their dimensions. Which is added more stress as Stars tried to calm and support him before things get worse.

For Swapfell, he didn't show concern about the poor sick human but on the inside he seems to be thinking deep that nobody realize. Fell didn't show concern at all but somehow help (y/n) by feeding her once from Swap special soup for her. After that, he continued to watch Swapfell since he didn't seems to trust his other fell counterpart. Everyone didn't notice cause they are too busy nursing (y/n).

Until the second day, everyone doing the same routine except (y/n) still in her bedroom. Swap cooking breakfast as they all dig in. They started discuss about the poor human.

"So, what are going to do? We tried everything but why is she still didn't get better?" ask Swap while munching his toast.

"I just don't understand. Human's medications should be similar to Monster's but for some reason it became worse after she puke sign that it's a side affect. What did i do wrong?!" Wing phalanges turn into a fist knowing how frustrated he is when a scientist couldn't find an answers.

"Maybe it's an allergic reactions since the first medicine we gave does not fit her health." B added to that conversations thinking it could be a reason.

"Perhaps.... but let's just hope we can find a way. After all, i heard humans will's are not easy to die."said Stars in a logic way.

"Human adult, yes. But for a kid.....i don't thinks so. Cause they can be weaker than adult when it's come to illness. I've seen it doing the war." Fell pointed softly with a frown look on his face.

This comment make all the Gaster's eye socket match B's. The atmosphere became silent and gloomy. But for Swap, he realize Swapfell has been too quiet the whole time since (y/n) got sick.

"You seems to be quiet, Swapfell. Is something wrong?" ask Swap make his fell counterpart look up from his meal.

"Oh! Um...nothings wrong. I just felt sorry for little (y/n) that's all. I just hope she will get better soon." Swapfell answered nicely which makes Fell gaze him calculating.

"So, who is get's to take turn give food to (y/n) today?" ask Stars while collecting his dish to the sink.

"How about i do it? I want to help since everyone already did." Swapfell volunteer himself with a calm smile.

Before Swap answer Fell interrupt,

"I think i will do it. Beside, i'm worried about the squirt here."

"Fell! Don't be rude! Swapfell didn't get a chance so let him do it. After all we didn't want to hurt her either." Swap complain which makes Fell thick.

"What so wrong about that?!"

While they complain, they didn't realize one of the Gaster fell asleep as Stars and Wing Ding on the floor upstairs and B who sits in the living room already fell asleep so suddenly. It wasn't long till both Swap and Fell suddenly felt drowsy as their harsh bicker turn into murmur. Fell still hang his subconscious trying to think what's going on.

"What the Hell!? Why....." Fell tried to use his right arm to support on the dining table from falling.

"I'm afraid it's time to say farewell, Fell." Swapfell talk while Fell slowly look up the best he can.

"You.....ass%#ll....what..." said Fell still struggling.

"To be honest i have no attention to return to my dimension since i, myself, fell into the core. I never thought i could continue to live and has a meaning out there. Until i met all of you, including little (y/n) here." he smile his shark grin thinking about her.

"The fun fact is, i was the one who make her sick in the first place. Despite i knew Stars and Wing has made a medicine which can cure easily, i mix something that makes her vomit without anyone's looking. How easy you all trust me except you." he pointed at Fell.

"And now that everyone is asleep. I will take care of your precious human as part of my research. A young age child is a perfect specimen for whatever i have in store." Swapfell started to walk away leaving the struggling Fell who just fell onto the floor.

"Sh$t.....No.....Don't you....dare..touch..." Fell call out to him while trying to crawl on the kitchen floor.

"Or what? You'll kill me? It's sad how you can threaten someone while your in this positions. But don't worry, she's in good hands so all of you will never any trouble taking care of her ever again. Hehe. So long, Fell. It's fun while it lasted."

Swapfell goes upstairs as Fell finally loose conscious.

Swapfell open the small humans bedroom door to see little (y/n) still sleeping peaceful. The sad part is this Gaster going to took her away as he carried her bridal style while looking at her lovingly. The poor human whimper feeling the soft comfort bed leaving her.

"There..there...Uncle Swapfell is here to take you to your new home. My little (y/n)." he said softly while caress her (h/c) hair on her head that makes her go back to sleep.

Not long after he teleport away from this house in the void to return his secret hideout.

Welp! That's the new chapter i can come out with but don't worry, it's not over!!!

I know my previous said something about her having learn magic but that will have to wait in the best part of the chapter. Just not this soon....

The next chapter will tell what happen to poor reader-chan with Swapfell. And i know what you guys thinking,

yea he's a creep XD.

Anywho, feel free to leave a comment on whatever ideas that i can add in the continuous chapter!

Peace!!!