(Y/n) Extra

(Y/n) POV

I hum whatever song i like to make while drawing another piece of paper about my time in this house. Oh! And the Uncle's. Many things happens since i fell into this new dark world and i wish everything will be ok just like Swap says.

Especially Swapfell...... i don't know why he want to be mean. When every time i look at him in the eye, he seems like he doesn't know what to do just want to be mean. Everyone told me not to go near him ever again.

But after that happens between me and B, i'd still believe he gets a second chance.

Anyway i just finish my new drawing about me and B. I stash it with the rest of my drawing on the bed table so i won't loose it. And now i don't know what to do.....

"(Y/n)! We need you in the lab!"

Until now.

I ran from my bedroom to chase Stars voice calling from outside the room. Normally Swap would be calling the most or Fell call me just to find the TV remote which makes me giggle. But this is once in a lifetime Stars or any Uncle called me just for something. 

Stars and Wing lab is upstairs which i have to climb even more than 1st floor. I climb without thinking until i knock on the door for them to open for me cause i'm still short (C'MON!). The door open reveal to be Wing ding who looks tired while his eye kept seeing his notes. I went inside as he close the door gently as Stars who sits on the chair writing something until he realize i'm here as he turn his view to look at me.

"(Y/n), we need a favor from you. We are hoping we could do an experiment on you if you don't mind."

"What is.....experiment?" i don't know what that is.

"Experiment means we're going to test you. But don't worry, it won't a bit." Wing ding said as he walk towards the other table with lots of glass with colorful water (test tube with colorful liquid)

"Okay!" i answered with no hesitation.

Both of Uncle look at each other until they look at me again. I don't know why they did that but maybe they are not sure? Stars carried me and place me on the big chair (like the one from the dentist chair) and start checking on me like real doctor.

They check my eye, my tongue, and squishing my arm while Wing pump something to make it tighter (blood pressure). After that, Wing was about to use a needle that makes me scared (syringe) until Stars told him something that makes him put that thing away.

Then Stars walk to me with some strange water color and told me to drink it. I drink it without thinking it until it finish. It taste weird like i tried to eat black licorice. The weirdest thing is the way both of them look at me. It kinda creep me out.

"How are you feeling, (y/n)? Are you hurt?" Wing ask me.

I feel fine. I don't know why........

I black out

I open my eye feeling weirder than before. I couldn't see it much until i could see very clear. I can see Wing and Stars seem to argue about something until i groan from sleepiness. Then they both stop talking knowing i'm awake while rubbing my eyes.

After i rub my eye from being sleepy, i saw my hand is not skin or nails. They look like skeleton! And so does my arm! And my feet! They all bone skeleton body! I place my hands to feel my face is rough and i can feel my teeth! And my hair........I DONT HAVE HAIR!! DX

I scream a little that makes them tense until they calm me down. I started sniff feeling so sad that i don't have hair! Why........

The sound of many footstep came from downstairs until the door open reveal an angry Fell started to ask 'What's' until he saw me with a shock face. Then came Swap and B from behind him. Like Fell, Swap became shock but B just ask 'what happen?'.