Chapter 13

After finally moving all the dust covers you laid down in your new bed. If only you had your body pillow... it would make moving from a strange bed to strange bed a lot easier. You thought about Dabi as you slowly drifted off to sleep.

You woke up to a strange feeling... it was.. Someone touching you? You quickly open your eyes to see Toga on top of you with measuring tape.

"Wh-what are you doing!?" you shouted, quickly sitting up.

Toga smiled brightly "I lost my last measurements and I wanted to get you some clothes! Since we can't go back to the old base..."(yes I stole content from a commenter, leave me alone)

"Can't you do it with my consent? Measuring me in my sleep is just creepy!" you quickly got out of bed.

"Okay... can I get your boob measurements?" she asked, standing up with you

You quickly covered your chest "what!? No!"

She rolls her eyes "and this is why I don't ask for consent!"

"I'll take the measurements myself!" you shouted, snatching the tape from her. "I'm just not comfortable with you touching me..."(lmao this is a lie, Toga is hot)

She sighed dramatically "Okay! Okay! And by the way, Dabi is downstairs with food!" Toga smiled brightly before leaving. You could feel yourself smile as well, you really wanted to see him again. Even though you saw him yesterday you already missed him.

As you walked downstairs you started to think about how fucked up it was that you've only known this guy for a few weeks and you're already in love. And he kidnapped you! As much as you loved seeing him you did miss your friends... Especially Izuku.. He must be so worried.

Once you reached the bottom Toga ran up to you. "Measurements?"

You rolled your eyes and sat down in the kitchen "I didn't take them yet. You can have them later!"

Dabi smiled "Jeez Toga, you treat her like a doll." he talked as he put groceries away.

"That's because she is my doll! I love dressing her up, she looks so pretty!" Toga smiled and Dabi looked back at you, nodding in agreement. Your face turned bright red. Dabi basically just called you pretty!

Toga noticed how you reacted to his agreement and picked up the measuring tape. "Why don't you take her measurements? I doubt (y/n) would mind~"

Both you and Dabi looked up at her, faces red. Toga giggled.

"J-just give up on the damn measurements Toga!" you shouted, taking the tape from her again

"Okay~ jeez! It's not my fault you woke up before I could get them..." she mumbled the last part.

Dabi finished putting the food away and you decided to make breakfast. You were in a happy mood so you chose chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast!

When you were done making them you placed them down in front of Toga and Dabi. You sat next to Toga and began eating. For most of the time you were eating the room was silent. All you did was make awkward eye contact with Dabi while Toga looked at the table.