Chapter 3

A/N

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for reading!

Before you continue, I wanted to say something...

This story is taking place in a different universe, one where you exist, so somethings will be different than the actual anime. Please keep that in mind while reading!

Today was the day you would be leaving for training camp! What could possibly go wrong?

You and Kouda were walking to school, both excited for the camp. You were curious about what the camp would look like, so you decided to ask Kouda.

"Hey, do you think you could tell that bird over there to fly over the training camp?"

He looked at you with confusion.

"I wanna see what it looks like"

He sighed and nodded. Kouda walked over to the bird and whispered to it. The bird flew away, as you hopped on Kouda's back so you wouldn't trip over anything as you walk. You activated your quirk and saw hundreds of trees. The bird flew over the camp and you saw all the training grounds. It was so beautiful from a bird's eye view! There was a strange light coming from the cliff next to the camp. There were two men standing up there, one of them looked oddly familiar. But you just shrugged it off and went back to your normal vision.

"It was so beautiful!" you said as you jumped off Kouda's back.

"I can't wait to go!"

He smiled as you reached the campus. Everyone was waiting by the bus with all their stuff. Deku and Todoroki were standing together, so you decided to go over to them.

"Izuku-chan! Todoroki-chan! It's almost time for camp!

" You shouted as you ran up to them.

"Good morning (y/n!) I'm so excited!" Deku shouted back

Todoroki nodded "good morning, I hope we can all train hard together"

You nodded and smiled. This was gonna be great.

It had been hours since you got to the camp. Everything was going great, Bakugo broke somethings, dinner tasted great, all the normal things.

Everyone was ready to go to sleep, but no one wanted to. They had all gotten into a circle and were talking about boys.

"Who do you like Ochako?" Tsuyu asked

"I-I don't like anyone!" she shouts. But everyone already knew that she liked Deku.

"You like Midoriya!" Mina said

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wwwaaaaaaa!?!?!?!?!?!!??"

"What about you (l/n)?" Momo asked. You thought about it for a bit.

"I don't like anyone.." you finally replied.

Mina grinned "you like Kouda!"

"I don't think I do... He's a really great friend and I care a lot about him, but I don't feel that way about him"

"Really!?" every asked, surprised. "But aren't you always spending time with him?" Jiro said.

"Well.. yeah, he is my best friend. But like I just said, it isn't that kind of relationship."

"Have you ever been in love?" Hagakure asked.

"I don't think so..."

"You've never felt your heart beat faster whenever you see a specific person? Or your face heat up when they look at you? Or your mind go blank when the touch you?" Mina asked

"Oh! I have felt that!"

"With who!?" everyone asked in unison.

"With (insert name of your favorite character from a different anime)! Every time I see them my heart flutters!" you said happily. Everyone just sat there, looking at you. They never knew you could be such a weeb.

"Welp! I think it's time we go to bed!" you said snuggling up with your (insert name of the same character from before) body pillow. Nobody said anything and just awkwardly went to bed.

Today everyone was working on their quirks. Your training was using your quirk and then trying to make up for the sense that you're replacing with an animal. For example; when you're seeing what another animal sees, you need to learn how to navigate your surroundings.

You were trying to walk around while feeling everything with your feet. It was going pretty well, you had successfully walked around the training grounds, but now you had to walk a few feet into the forest and then turn around and come back.

You took a deep breath and started walking. You put out your hands out too, so you didn't hit your head. You had been walking for a bit and put your arms down. This was pretty easy! Now you just had to do the same on the way ba--

You felt a sharp pain in your head as you fell backward. You dumbass! You were halfway done and you just had to hit your head!

You stood up and immediately fell back over. Okay.. maybe you hit your head a bit harder than you think. You deactivated your quirk and looked around. Everything was dark and fuzzy and spinning all around. You tried to stand up again, using the tree next to you for support. You stumbled your way out of the forest and made your way to Aizawa.

"E-excuse me, sir? I hit my head and I don't feel too good..." you said, your voice a bit shaky. He looked at you and sighed. It was too early for this shit. He just instructed you to go back to your room and get some rest. You nodded and started walking back.

The moment you laid down you passed out. Hopefully, you would get better after you wake up.