Chapter 6

You crawled over to your new bed and closed your eyes. Sleep was all you could do here, and the fear and stress made it pretty easy to sleep. You sighed and drifted back off to sleep.

You awoke to the feeling of someone poking your cheek. You brushed their hand away and rolled over.

"Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy! So you are awake~ cmon! Wakie wakie! It's time for lunch! I brought you some super cute clothes~~ It's gonna be so much more fun having another girl around here!" Toga squealed. That's when you remembered, you're not at home or in the dorms... you're still in the villain's hideout! Fuck! You rolled back over to see Toga three inches away from your face, smiling.

"Dabi is supposed to take care of you, but you don't have clothes! I mean... you do... but they got all burned up and just looked bad! Get up! Get up! Eat your food and then we can start!" you slowly nodded and took the tray from her. You could tell she was super excited.

She sat down on the bed next to you and watched as you ate. God, she talks a lot... you ate the last bite and she jumped up, pulling you up with her. You saw that she dragged in a whole fucking dresser full of clothes, and they're all for you! Jesus fucking christ woman!

"Drop the blanket!" she said, pointing to the only thing that has been keeping people from seeing you naked.

"D-do I have to? Could you turn around first?" you asked, still a bit shy. She rolled her eyes.

"Fiiiinnneee, I'll pick out something for you to try and I'll turn around when you put it on." you nodded and she started looking for an outfit.

After a good five minutes of putting outfits together, she picked one up and handed it to you. You sighed and took it. She turned around to face the door and you began to change.

The clothes were actually pretty cute, it definitely seemed like something you would wear, but you were being held captive and weren't really worried about that. Toga had picked out a purple over the shoulder sweater and a dusty pink skater skirt with dark blue combat boots.

The skirt slipped on and fit well, it was actually a very nice skirt. You pulled the sweater over your head when suddenly-- you heard the door open... but that wasn't what scared you. What scared you was Toga's cheerful voice, "Dabi! Just in time! (L/N) is trying on clothes! Help us pick them out!"