Chapter 10

You didn't want him to go, you wanted him to stay with you! You hugged your pillow as Dabi slowly shut the door behind him.

A Few weeks have passed and you still can't stop thinking about what happened. The pain was mostly gone now and you secretly wished you could continue that moment.

Your thoughts were conflicting and you were screaming at yourself.

I wish we could continue...

What are you thinking!? He's a villain! You're being held captive!

But he was so sweet... It seemed like he really wanted me...

Oh please, if he wanted you he would have had you and you wouldn't have had a choice!

Dabi's not like that!

You don't know what he's like!

The internal yelling was making your head hurt. You laid down and wondered when Dabi would bring you your dinner.

Suddenly there was a loud crash and the whole building shook. There was yelling outside of your room and you recognized one of the voices. Is that... AllMight? Has AllMight come to get you and the hedgehog!?

The door to your room burst open and Dabi ran in. He quickly looked behind him to make sure a hero didn't follow. He turned back around and scooped you up.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooo... Dabi's holding you bridal style! You didn't think your heart could take it!

He ran back out of the room and down the hall. There was a small window at the end of the hall that you knew you couldn't both fit through.

He set you down and broke open the window. "You're gonna jump through and you're gonna WAIT," he said very strictly. "If you run I will chase you down and I swear to god I won't show any mercy!"

In this moment of panic, all you could think was... mmm kinky

He helped you reach up to the window and you crawled through. Once you were outside you looked around. Should you run? Or should follow directions? Oh god, what should you do????

A/N

I'm too lazy to decide, so just comment on what reader should do next. Should she run for her fucking life? stay like a good girl? or scream for help? :)