Chapter 5

You now know what that feeling from before was, it was the same feeling Mina had described to you. Dabi was fucking HOT.

.............

Wait what were you thinking!? He's a villain! And he's probably gonna kill you! But damn... even if he is bad, you can't help but blush.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Bakugo shouted as the others were restraining him. Dabi helped you stand up and walked you to a room behind the bar. You wanted to ask what was going on and where you were going, but you were too afraid. He led you to a small room down the hall. When you walked in he slammed the door shut and locked it. You immediately turned around and started banging on the door.

"W-WAIT! OPEN THE DOOR! PLEASE! We both know I can't do you any harm! Please! Let me go...." your yelling got quieter and quieter as you started crying.

Why am I such an idiot!? Why did I jump in? I could have stayed, and gone to a hospital. It hurts so much... you stood up and slowly walked over to the small bed. How could you ever survive this? You fell onto the mattress and closed your eyes, eventually drifting off to sleep.

As you slowly opened your eyes, you could see a light from under the door. What time is it? Was it still dark out? You could hear two people talking quietly from outside the door. You got up and sat next to the door, hoping to be able to hear what they're saying. It sounded like it was Dabi and Shigaraki talking.

"I don't understand why we can't just kill her," Dabi said, sounding a bit annoyed.

"She could have useful information about those heroes, for now, we need to keep her in that room until we need her," Shigaraki replied.

"Alright... we get all the information we need from her, and then we kill her." he sounded like he really just wanted to kill you.

"She's harmless... there's no need. And besides, she could be of great use to us. We just need to find out what her quirk is."

"Well if she can't even defend herself with it, I doubt it could help us."

"Let it go Dabi. bandage up her wounds in the morning, feed her, and help her in any way she needs until she's willing to talk." Shigaraki said, walking away. Dabi sighed and walked away as well.

So.. they're not gonna kill me! But, they also want me to join them and tell them what I know. What if I don't do what they want? Will they kill me then? Oh god! What should I do!?

You crawled back over to your bed and curled up in a ball. Your thoughts kept you awake for the rest of the night.

In the morning you were woken up by a loud bang. You sat up quickly and looked around. Everything in your room was just fine... it must be Bakugou trying to fight back... what a way to start this dreadful day.

You got up and started looking around for ways to get out when the door opened. You looked up to see Dabi with a try in his hand.

"G-good morning," you said, not really knowing what to do. He didn't say anything back and placed the tray down on the desk.

He picked up the bandages off the side of the tray and held out his hand. You looked down at his hand and back up at him. What did he want?

"Give me your arm," he said in annoyance. You jumped and held out your arm. Before he wrapped it up he applied antibiotics to the wounds, and it fucking hurt. You cried out in pain, but he didn't do anything to make it better. He just kept going. He wrapped your arms up and tied off the bandage.

"Are you burned anywhere else?" he asked. Your entire torso was also covered in burns, but he didn't need to know that. You just hoped that he would leave the bandages and antibiotics behind.

"Toga will be here in a few hours with your lunch and some new clothes."

Your clothes didn't exactly survive the fire, you had been wearing the blanket the whole time.

"A-alright..." you replied. He nodded and stood up, walking out the door and locking it. You stumbled over to the tray of food and began eating. And... It was pretty good! Who made this? They were a damn good cook.

You crawled over to your new bed and closed your eyes. Sleep was all you could do here, and the fear and stress made it pretty easy to sleep. You sighed and drifted back off to sleep.