Chapter 9

He pulled out bandages and an antibiotic. "Lift up your shirt."

"Wh-what!? No way! I'm not doing that!" you shout as your face turns even redder.

"I need to treat that burn, and you're wearing a bra... it's fine." he was right... and it's also suuuuuuuuuuuuuper creepy that Toga knows your bra size...

You sighed and lifted off your shirt. He blushed but began treating the wound. His hands were warm and gentle, which is totally not how you expected them to feel.

He gently wrapped the bandage around you. It stung, but you didn't want to show your pain. He looked up at you, "does it hurt?" he asks. You shake your head no, but it was obvious you were lying.

He sits up and leans in close to you, "are you sure about that?"

"W-well, of course, it hurts, just not too bad," you say, half smiling.

He nods and smiles back. He smiled.... And------ qUe tHe StoMaCh bUttErFliEs!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! He's so hhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooot!

He leaned in closer. At this point, he was barely an inch away from you. He could 100% feel the heat radiating off of your bright red face.

You didn't know what to do. You were shirtless with a hot guy about to kiss you! You were shirtless! This was not gonna just be a kiss!

His lips finally touched yours and you squeaked a bit out of surprise. He grinned and wrapped his arms around your waist. Ow!

He lightly bit your bottom lip and you opened up your mouth for him. As he slipped his tongue in you wrapped your arms around his neck, pressing yourself against him. As you moved your burn hurt. Those antibiotics really don't do anything to numb that shit.

He leaned you over so he was on top of you. All this moving and stupid butterflies made everything hurt. Before you didn't need to work too hard to hide it, you weren't moving that much.

As he pulled away to push the trays off the bed, you felt a tear roll down your face. You didn't want this to end, but it all just increased your pain...

Dabi turned back and started to lean in, but stopped. He looked so sad when he saw the pain you were in. He sighed and wiped away the tear. "Good night... (L/N)..." he said as he stood up and walked away.

You didn't want him to go, you wanted him to stay with you! You hugged your pillow as Dabi slowly shut the door behind him.