Chapter 5 : Sudden Change

Start from the beginning

After that he walk towards his shorts and he took something on the pocket, then I saw that it's a condom again and he start wearing it.

He went back and he start kissing me again.

"Ohhh..." He moan and I decided to dominate our activity.

I position myself on top of him and I hold his shaft and slowly enter it on my hole.

"Ohhh... You're getting wild." He tease me but I don't care.

I start moving my body up and down and I can see that's he's enjoying the position right now.

"Bend your knees." He said so I bend my knees so he can have a full view in my body.

He hold my shaft and masturbate it while I'm rocking his own.

Because of that it doubles the sensation that I feel.

I start moving faster and faster while he's hand is masterbating my shaft.

"Ohhh... you're good at rocking my body... More baby... f*ck more..." He moan so I obey and ride his shaft faster.

"You're amazing baby keep what your doing." He said so he ride him faster.

He pull my body and kiss my lips while riding him so I can help but to hold on his body.

"keep what your doing, Rock my body harder." He said so I obey and ride h faster.

Then after that he push my body and we change our position. He's on the top right now and he start entering me again.

He start penetrating me and hemove closer to my face and start kissing my lips.

I don't know but there's something to hid kiss that I'm affected, It's soft like there's a feelings in it but I don't want to assume that kind of things.

So I just focus on the thing that we're doing right now and the lust that eating my whole system.

"F*ck you're too good..." He whisper to my ears and start kissing me again.

"Yeah... you too... you're making me insane." I moan while staring at his eyes.

He can see that he's was shock but he continue penetrating me.

"you're not the only one who's getting insane here. Keep that in mind." He whisper to my ears and he move his hips faster.

"Ohhhh.. Sh*t.... Tayyy..." I moan.

"I like hearing you moaning my name, It makes me want to f*ck you more." He whisper then I reach my climax.

"You already came again, Wait for me I'm already near." He said so I let him f*ck me.

"Ohhh... Newwieee... F*ck... I'm f*cking near...." He moan and after a few thrust he cum again.

"Ohhh... fuck..." He tiredly said and lay on the bed beside me.

Because of exhaustion I didn't notice that I fall Asleep.

---

I wake up and the whole body is aching, Then I remember what happened last night.

Then I saw that Tay already left my room.

I suddenly realized that ofcourse he will not stay here, He's done with his business and I already satisfy him so there's no reason that he will stay here.

But because of what Happened My whole body is in pain and I can move my body so I just lay on the bed.

I'm frustrated right now because I'm hungry but I can't do anything because of my body.